U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2008, 09:43 AM

2 posts, read 5,222 times

Advertisements

i am trying to locate my aunt.
i despiretly NEED to see her.
do to some family crap she left our lives, but iv never hated or given up on her.

i now need to contact her, if anyone knows her could you just give her a message .....

shannon loves u, needs u, and would like to find u.....will be confidential and now reveal your location to anyone else....

areas i know shes been.....durham, paradise, sacramento, chico.....
uses the names jean carter, jeanie carter, portlock....

please jeanie, i need u, please let me talk to u......i love u!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2008, 05:12 PM

10,669 posts, read 21,340,667 times
Posting her full name and what you know about her might help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgelady View Post
i am trying to locate my aunt.
i despiretly NEED to see her.
do to some family crap she left our lives, but iv never hated or given up on her.

i now need to contact her, if anyone knows her could you just give her a message .....

shannon loves u, needs u, and would like to find u.....will be confidential and now reveal your location to anyone else....

areas i know shes been.....durham, paradise, sacramento, chico.....
uses the names jean carter, jeanie carter, portlock....

please jeanie, i need u, please let me talk to u......i love u!!

Old 05-13-2008, 09:51 AM

2 posts, read 5,222 times
as i put in my original post....her birth name is bertha jean portlock (maiden) but usually uses jean or jeanie carter, i used to call her aunt sis, but my favorite name for her was aunt sissybug....she would be in her 60's. her family was from paradise calif, she was fighting cancer, drug addiction (so i am told) i would just like to find her and talk with her and help her to come home and i want her to see my children...i have 2 boys and a girl.....i would just like to share this with her.....especially my daughter, since aunt sis names me....
thank you

Old 05-13-2008, 12:20 PM

1,387 posts, read 3,036,941 times
Found:

Bertha Jean Carter (Age: 63)

Known to have lived in:

CHICO, CA
DURHAM, CA
PARADISE, CA
TAYLORSVILLE, CA

Then found:
Bertha Carter
SHEPARD LN
CHICO, CA 95926

530-342-5841

Best of luck to you!

Old 05-16-2008, 08:24 PM

1,387 posts, read 3,036,941 times
Any luck finding her?

Old 06-02-2008, 12:47 PM

4 posts, read 10,252 times
HI, me and dodgelady and cousins, I am married to the women jeanie portlock ( carters ) son. I am selogo12@yahoo.com I see you just responded to this on the 16 of this month, oh May 2008.... I found out that she got married, I dont know what year or date, but in Butte county, Chico California area. I called the court house and they said that it is a private marriage and only the groom and bride can collect the info. If you have anyway of finding out the new last name, we would love anything to go on. I beleave she is living around butte county area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search