U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 09:28 PM

1,085 posts, read 1,786,357 times

Advertisements

I've found several listings for a Ricky Wayne Martin but not with a birth year of 1974. Do you have the month and day that he was born?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2008, 09:13 AM

9 posts, read 19,408 times
Thanks Liz but Ricky's birthday is 11-18-74 He will be 34 this year. I will call that number because you never know I don't want to leave a stone unturned,thanks!

Old 05-17-2008, 09:18 AM

Well I just called the number in greenville tx. and it was disconeted,but it was worth a try.

Old 05-19-2008, 02:43 PM

27 posts, read 68,886 times
There is a MARTIN,RICKY CLAJO
DOB Nov 13 1974
7040 Chase Ridge Trl
Apt 1013,
Fort Worth, TX 76137-7528

Last edited by Sushi4321; 05-19-2008 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: BD to far off

Old 07-05-2008, 01:07 PM

I am still looking for Ricky, but I don't have much to work with! Ricky if you or any of your friends read this please email me, mom is not getting any better or younger, Ricky has worked at places that have heavy equipment rentals and a dog pound, he has hung out at a resorvation near pheonix az. other than that i don't know much about he's life, ricky if you read this i love you and hope to hear from you! Rita

Old 06-23-2009, 01:17 AM

1 posts, read 1,621 times
hello rita? My name is jennifer and my husband is julian. We have coincendentally been looking for a rick w. Martin also of rose oklahoma. I'm not sure if it may be the same person, but we have a different birth year of his. And julian has known him longer and had been roomates with rick in phoenix,az for a few years. We have been looking for him since we last saw him in 2008. We have been worried and concerned of his well-being. We know he had not gone to see his parents very often. And as i far as i know he not spoken of his other family members often. The rick we know had also worked in a dog pound and with heavy machine equipment. And he had become close friends to my husbands family and visited the reservation quite often with my husband and their friends. And so if we are looking for the same person, we too, would also like any information in contacting rick martin. Feel free to email us with any questions. We hope you find who you are looking for also. Thank you for your time, jennifer

Old 07-29-2009, 12:11 AM

Jennifer, this is Rickys sister, Rita I would love to talk to you or your husband. my # 903- 343-1996 call me anytime! I believe Ricky has a warrant out on him for failure to appear. I wanted to show up for that court date but didn't know if he would or if it was him for sure! It's so far away from here! Ricky's dad is going to a cardiologists the 29 of july Ricky really needs to call home just in case something was to go wrong god forbid, I don't want him to have to live his life with regrets like that, besides the fact that we are so worried about his well being! And our family has grown and he don't even know,I have so much to tell him and so much to ask him about what he's been doing? I really love him and miss him so much! we all miss and love him!! my email is mamawssweethearts@yahoo.com please call or email me Jennifer, i'm sure it's the same Ricky. Thanks so much!
I'll be waiting to hear from you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search