U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2008, 09:31 AM

1 posts, read 1,992 times

Advertisements

Dear reader.

My name is Marco and I am original from Holland or The Netherlands a country that lies in Europe, with its capital Amsterdam. I currently live in Prague, Czech Republic, which lies in Europe too.

The reason I am on this forum is because I am looking for someone I lost contact with and who is called Nikkia Wolfe or Nikkia D Wolfe and who has been living on Oakwood drive in Newburg Indiana. Nikkia was married to some guy name O Shea is what I recall and they had 2 kids.

I lost contact with her around November 2005, and would like to get in touch.

So I was wondering if someone out there could help me out, looking for Nikkia through the inhabitant records of Newburg or something like that or maybe you know Nikkia or heard of her. I would greatly appreciate your help in this. Nikkia has blond hair and is around 32, right now. wHAT i know is that she worked in a salon. and the address she lived at starts with 5... (due to privacy reasons, I will not mention the whole number, 4 digits, due to privacy reasons, since I already called the phone number I had, but no luck)

Anyway, thanks for reading.

please feel free to contact me on myspace [url=http://www.myspace.com/m3dproduction]MySpace.com - M3D PRODUCTION - 96 - Male - Prague, Praha 5 - www.myspace.com/m3dproduction[/url] or the Industry Agency profile

Last edited by The Agency; 05-02-2008 at 09:39 AM.. Reason: add some more info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2010, 11:23 AM

1 posts, read 1,414 times
THIS IS NIKKIA . BEEN EXTREMELY ILL BUT GETTING BACK ON MY FEET NOW AND CAN'T WAIT TO BECOME A WORKAHOLIC AGAIN. I HAVE MISSED U SOOOOOOO MUCH AND HAVE TRIED TO REACH U THROUGH FACEBOOK.IN FACT I ONLY STARTED THE ACCOUNT CUZ I FINALLY THOUGHT I FOUND YOU . MISS TALKING W/YOU SO MUCH. SO PLZ CONTACT ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!I JUST GOT A COMPUTER RECENTLY WE HAD A LOT OF REBUILDING AFTER THE TORNADO AND I BECAME DEATHLY ILL WITH AN INFECTION AND COMPLICATIONS OF THE TUMOR ,BUT DOING SO MUCH BETTER NOW READY TO WORK,LIVE AND REBUILD MY LIFE AGAIN. THANX FOR NOT 4GETTING ME IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME . I HAVEN'T 4GOT YOU I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVER. TRIED CALLING THE NUMBER MY DAD WROTE DOWN,BUT MUST HAVE BEEN WRONG CUZ I TRIED ALMOST EVERY COMBO OF IT AND STILL COULDN'T REACH YOU.
ANYWAY FACE BOOK ME AT NIKKIA WOLFE I'M THE NIKKIA WOLFE W/ THE PHOTO. BELIEVE IT OR NOT THERE R 2 OF US ON FB AND
MY EMAIL IS SOKONIKKIA@yahoo.com.

WRITE BACK ASAP HOPE EVERYTHING IS GREAT WITH U CAN'T WANT TO TALK TO U AND WOULD LOVE TO GO BACK TO BEING A WORKAHOLIC I'VE BEEN GOING STIR CRAZY AND NEED TO WORK AGAIN IN THE WORST WAY. BUT, ANYWAY MISS YA SWEETIE WBS-ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS THANX 4 NOT 4GETTING ABOUT ME -MEANS A LOT AND I HAVE NOT 4GOTTEN ABOUT U . UR THE THE ONLY RASON I GOT UR THE ONLY REASON I GOT FB ACCOUNT CUZ I FOUND U AS A MEMBER,BUT U STILL HAVEN'T CONTACTED ME.

ANYWAY,WBS-ASAP MISS YA ,SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO-NIKKIA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search