Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 06:25 PM

2 posts, read 11,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy G View Post
Thank You,

I have read many of the the on line articles. I know a lot about the actual crimes and his involvement but not much about his personal life.

He murdered my best friend Kevin in cold blood in 1990.

I recently read something by Dillon's son who thought his Dad was treated unfairly by the media and criminal system.

That sort of re-peaked my interest in Dillon and the case.

He's no longer in prison and in a medical facility of some kind. I have the address and info but he's never answered correspondence in the past.

I was hoping to learn more about the man and his family.

Why?

I don't know. I just feel the need to know more about him.

Is this Eddy from Massachusettes? Are you talking about Kevin Loring? This his daugher, if it is you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2009, 12:01 AM

133 posts, read 559,033 times
HI Jacky,

OMG yes it is me. I'm so sorry I didn't recognize what I'm guessing is your married name.
Please feel free to contact me at
glavin215@yahoo.com I'd love to hear from you.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:58 AM

1 posts, read 3,319 times
does this guy have a brother named Robert Dillon that lives in California and his mother was called Big Daze?

Old 11-08-2009, 08:17 PM

1 posts, read 3,270 times
Default thomas dillion

Quote:
Hey,

I'm looking for information about Thomas Dillon of Ohio. Where he was from, family, anything really.

He was convicted of killing 5 people and suspected in as many as 11 murders in the early 90's. One of the men he murdered was a close friend of mine.

I recently learned Dillon was no longer in a regular Ohio prison and transfered to State Hospital of some kind.

I don't really know what I'm looking to learn but I'll take what I can get.

Thanks

he killed my moms husband . my brothers and my sisters father .
kevin loring was the one that was killed ...
is that who you were talking about when you said "he killed a close friend of mine"?

Old 07-29-2010, 09:30 PM

1 posts, read 2,793 times
Default Dillon Still Incarcerated

I just searched the Ohio Offender Database for Thomas Dillon. It states that he is incarcerated at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility and that his sentence is for a total of 150 years to life. I really doubt that you have to worry about him getting out. As for the hospital, I know nothing about his health or the medical treatment he may have received. I do know that SCOF has a medical facility of some sort and that when prisoners require hospital treatment, they can be transferred temporarily under guard.

Old 07-20-2011, 01:01 PM

1 posts, read 2,348 times
I saw your post about Thomas Dillon. I grew up in the same area that he was from. I also went to school with his son, and helped tutor him during this time. If you have any questions, you can contact me through my email. mary.welker@yahoo.com

Old 07-22-2011, 01:00 AM

2 posts, read 3,260 times
Default Thomas Lee Dillon

Quote:
Hey,

I'm looking for information about Thomas Dillon of Ohio. Where he was from, family, anything really.

He was convicted of killing 5 people and suspected in as many as 11 murders in the early 90's. One of the men he murdered was a close friend of mine.

I recently learned Dillon was no longer in a regular Ohio prison and transfered to State Hospital of some kind.

I don't really know what I'm looking to learn but I'll take what I can get.

Thanks
Dillon was from Magnolia and worked for the Canton Water Department as a draftsman.

Old 10-19-2011, 11:44 PM

2 posts, read 4,287 times
He's now at Corrections Medical Center in Columbus and will likely stay there cause of failing health there's one doctor that says he has 2 months to live and another that says 4 months.

Old 10-21-2011, 01:31 PM

2 posts, read 4,287 times
He died this morning

Old 10-23-2011, 07:26 PM

1 posts, read 2,111 times
Default Update

Thomas dillion has died from a medical problem...in my local newspaper today...said he was recently transported to a hospital and died from medical problems..I live just couple miles from where all this happened
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search