U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 04:38 PM

19,822 posts, read 55,961,131 times

Advertisements

We do not help minors. Come back in 5 yrs.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2015, 06:04 AM

1 posts, read 431 times
Hi everyone ,

I hope someone can help me, I'm looking for my biological mother.

My name is DIANNE GO and I am 21 years old.

Here are some information about me:

FATHERS NAME: Leonor Barola Go
MY BIRTHDATE: September 12 1993
BIRTHPLACE: 754 KINGS ROAD QUEZON CITY MANILA, PHILIPPINES

The thing there is I don't have any information about my birth mother.
My mom told me that my father brought me in Maasin City, Leyte when I was 1 year old.
That my dad knew a center there in Manila wherein you will just pay it and they will do the rest for the baby like taking care of it.

I never knew about this until my cousin slipped her tongue way back 2012.
I asked my mom about my birth mother but she doesn't have any idea about her; my father passed away already the time I knew it and I was about to go home to Leyte to celebrate my father's death anniversary.

My mom told me that everything was already fixed with my birth certificate, they don't have any adoption papers since my father estated in my birth certificate my adoptive mother's name; so if everyone is going to check it.
The papers will tell you my adoptive mother is my biological mother.

It is the same as my 2 older brothers, the sad thing there is their mom are able to look for them.
So my 2 older brother met there mom and is already communicating with their birth mother.

You can reach me by my phone number: 09364095559
My facebook: Dhejay Hontanosas Go
My email: [email]godian143@gmail.com[/email]

please help me.

Old 10-05-2018, 02:51 AM

1 posts, read 191 times
Hi This is Mary Grace Bayos, I was born in Las Pinas Philippines, my mother Evelyn Blancaflor Besa is around 52 of age. I am 33, she go married at the age of 18, my father passed away. I am searching for my mother since she left us both to my grandmother when I was about 2 yrs. old, until now I don't know where to find her. She went to Kuwait as domestic helper and never return to our family. I don't know if she is still alive or abandoned us. Please help me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search