U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 08:25 AM

2 posts, read 21,903 times

Advertisements

Hello

Hope anybody out there can help me in searching for my biological mother.

My name is Anna Rita Cruz Wilson, I was born Dec 1967 in Malate, Manila, Philippines. My father's name was Justino Cruz, he was an architect. Apparently, I was brought home to my family 2 days after I was born. We lived in Malate, moved to Pasay City and when I reached my teen, we immigrated to Canada but I moved again, I am currently in the UK. My birth certificate shows that I was born in my own home, witnessed by my mother (not birth mother) and the certificate was prepared 3 years after I was born. I've asked my older sister and she has no clue regarding my biological mother (i believe her) and my parents have now passed on. I have no details about my biological mother.

If anybody out there recognises the names or the story, please help me, I need to know the other part of me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2008, 09:14 PM

10,732 posts, read 31,781,541 times
Does your birth certificate list the doctor who delivered you or any other official that was present? When I was looking for my biological family, I started by talking to the doctor who delivered me.

It would seem that your adopted Mother and your biological Mother would have to have been friends if your adoptive Mother was present at your birth.

Check out this site, you can register your details and they will match you up with your Mother if she has also registered. My adopted niece found her birth Mother this way.

Adoption Registry - Records, Reunion Registries, Adoptees, Search Reunite

Can you please tell us your Mothers name and a middle initial if you have one. We can check and see if your birth mother might have made a similar listing with all the information she knows. I would think she knows your adopted Mothers name if she was present at the birth. What profession was your Mother? Was she a nurse posibly? I wonder whose home you were born in, your birth Mother I would assume.

Old 05-19-2008, 08:50 AM

2 posts, read 21,903 times
Default looking 4 biological mother

Hi

Thanks to your reply but according to my botched birth certificate, my mother is the only witness and apparently, my mother was not pleased when my father brought me home 2 days after i was born. From what i can gather, my father was having an affair and paid the women so he can have full custody of me. Unfortunately, i have no details about my biological mother.

Thanks for the website address you added in your reply will try that. Again many thanks.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:07 PM

1 posts, read 10,512 times
I am a 18 year old girl looking for my biological parents. I was born in Jacksonville Florida, March 1990. I think my birth mother is in her thirtys and father in his late fortys. please help

Old 03-17-2009, 08:16 AM

652 posts, read 1,586,999 times
Please post specific names and dates, as much as you have for this to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlbutler08 View Post
I am a 18 year old girl looking for my biological parents. I was born in Jacksonville Florida, March 1990. I think my birth mother is in her thirtys and father in his late fortys. please help

Last edited by 7th generation; 03-17-2009 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: be mindful that this member is new to the site.

Old 03-17-2009, 03:45 PM

1,387 posts, read 3,037,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlbutler08 View Post
Please start a new thread. You may want to include something in your title like this...

Looking for Birthparents / Female born March 1990 Jacksonville, FL

Then, you can go into more details (if you like). Example:

18 year old girl searching for her birthparents. All the information that I have is:

Birthmother is approximately (age)
Birthfather is approximately (age)

Think about any details that you may have...some times miracles do happen! Good luck!

Old 11-07-2010, 08:46 AM

1 posts, read 6,617 times
searching for my birth parents,born 12-3-61 at Lower Bucks Hospital in Bristol Pa...my name is Keith lindenbaum.private adoption by wapner and Newman Doctor was Dr.Belsky...thts all i know.thanku

Old 11-07-2010, 03:31 PM

4,130 posts, read 13,305,358 times
lindenbaum, read the above posts, yours is confusing as it appears to answer qtazngal's as it's part of her original thread - you need to start your own thread or it'll just be buried by the previous posts (and successive ones eventually too).

Old 05-31-2011, 10:18 AM

1 posts, read 5,627 times
Default looking for biological family and or parents

I was born Oct 6 1977 in Amityville Ny...i was given up at birth and in a few foster homes.....i believe my name was originally Barbara and was changed when i was adopted...please someone help me ...I have been looking for years...

Old 02-23-2013, 03:44 PM

1 posts, read 3,695 times
I am 16 but can't find anything that will let me look :'( help plzzz!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search