Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 05:45 PM

5,047 posts, read 5,802,909 times

Advertisements

Missed opportunities are terrible,. My dh found his bio mum last year and we have welcomed her and her family into our hearts and homes. They ahve done the same for us.

However, his bio dad lost a great opportunity to get to know his son. He would be so proud of the man that his son became. But because of religious differences, my dh was put up for adoption.

His bio dad died three weeks ago or so.

Such a sad missed opportunity.

d

Old 06-30-2008, 06:06 PM

3 posts, read 5,789 times
to whom it may condern i do not aperecite mrs ward are who ever put my personal phone on the internet. you!!!! had the no. why did! t you call your self somebody would have talked to you. iam sorry about your father .please in the future call. thank you. irvin

Old 06-30-2008, 06:31 PM
fre

109 posts, read 76,698 times
Default sheesh

Your phone number was already on the internet in the public phone book and many other places. Check out Verizon superpages and see for yourself. People here are just good searchers and what they post is public information. If the OP already had your name and number, she never would have asked for help finding her sisters.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:34 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
Maybe we should ask that this forum be closed to further posts. The reactions to the OP by her new found family is obviously meant to be quite hurtful and is turning into a shameful display of misdirected anger and spite.

Hopefully you will find peace, as will your father.

Old 06-30-2008, 08:23 PM

3 posts, read 5,789 times
well maybe you people should check and find out both sides before you people past
judgement on people that hsant done anything to anyone but just try to take care of there kids with no help from there father.if you have ways to put me down as a no good mom.i have been here to this day for my daughters my grandkids and great grandkids. he always knew where i was. my sister took me and missy and jeanna
to his brothers on christmas and he promised he would come to see them the next
weekend.never has showed up to this day. he was to pay 20.00 a week for child support never did never has. so you dont know anything about what my daughters has went through and i wont go in to the details because the daughters he raised
had him. my daughters didnt have a choice. and no everything else is no ones bussiness. i dont like to have people bad mouth me that dont know me.
and i raised my kids with respect for other people. even him.they have there own feelings after all they have been hurt.i watched them hurt about him as they grew up. so dont bad mouth my kids. i hold nothing against him only that he wasnt there
for them. and he could have been. you think we are wrong.what about a man that
just leaves and never looks back. if he cared why didnt he tell his daughters about
my two daughters before now. no excuse. this is joanell and you have a problem
that is your problem. god knows what happened .and believe it or not god forgives.

Old 06-30-2008, 08:59 PM

5,168 posts, read 11,438,772 times
I am closing this thread. If the two parties want to contact each other, you can send a DM (direct message) through the system.
Good luck to you.

forum rules, please read them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search