Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2008, 12:28 PM

2 posts, read 6,869 times

Advertisements

Please, can anyone help me. I am a Canadian MOM who has lost touch with her sone who is living in Amsterdam. His last phone number is out of order. His name is Jams Duff, he sometimes uses the name James Black as he does some writing and sculpting. I am sure he spends lots of time in cafes ans eill be seen hangig out where artists hang out. I just need him to call home ASAP.

Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2009, 07:26 AM

2 posts, read 4,791 times
Default james black or james duff

hello mrs Duff
My name is Brad Thomas
I too, as you know, am looking for james
any other information you have on him - friends, hobbies, telephone numbers would be appreciated
i am planning to be in amsterdam in a couple of months and intend on doing some searching for him if i am unable to locate him beforehand
i look forward to your reply

Old 05-05-2010, 12:21 PM

1 posts, read 2,214 times
hey my name is Jo,
i know james and see him daily because he works close to my home, have you located him yet?
he is indeed still living in amsterdam, he seems to be doing pretty well, and he is well loved by the customers of the shop.
let me know what you want from him, maybe i can ask his number for you..
grtz

Old 05-05-2010, 07:06 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,349,988 times
Jo, the first poster is his mother, but she hasn't been here in a long time. Could you please ask James to call her?

Old 07-02-2010, 06:24 AM

2 posts, read 4,791 times
jo, i just checked back here to see what may have developed and saw your reply
i am an old friend of James' - not sure if he cares to hear from me or not - would be interested to know what he has been up to - thats about it
thnaks Brad Thomas

Old 12-14-2014, 04:12 PM

1 posts, read 1,193 times
Hello, I am still looking for James Duff. Last heard from 3 yrs ago. If you have any information. Please contact jdassist@shaw.ca.

His Mother.

Old 12-02-2015, 10:41 AM

3 posts, read 2,574 times
I am James's sister and I have a page on FB that is dedicated to locating him.

https://m.facebook.com/findjamieduff...urce=typeahead

Please if you have ANY information please contact me on this page or via email at;

Findjamie@hotmail.com

Jo and Brand I have trying to get into contact with you... If you see this please connect with me!

Jacqueline Duff

Old 12-02-2015, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsotsijorien View Post
hey my name is Jo,
i know james and see him daily because he works close to my home, have you located him yet?
he is indeed still living in amsterdam, he seems to be doing pretty well, and he is well loved by the customers of the shop.
let me know what you want from him, maybe i can ask his number for you..
grtz

Hi Jo, I know this post is older but I could really use your help...

I am James's sister and I am trying to get into contact with him.

can you please provide me with any information that you have about him?? Location of where you see him? What shop are you referring to??

I also have a page on facebook that I created for information

https://www.facebook.com/findjamieduff/

as well as an email address...

findjamie@hotmail.com

PLEASE contact me back ASAP!!

Much appreciated!!

Jacqueline Duff

Old 12-02-2015, 11:58 AM

Hi Brad, I know this post is older but I could really use your help...

I am James's sister and I am trying to get into contact with him.

can you please provide me with any information that you have about him?? Location of where you see him? What shop are you referring to??

I also have a page on facebook that I created for information

https://www.facebook.com/findjamieduff/

as well as an email address...

findjamie@hotmail.com

PLEASE contact me back ASAP!!

Much appreciated!!

Jacqueline Duff
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search