U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 05:15 PM

143 posts, read 419,122 times

Advertisements

The Social Security Adminstration will forward a letter to a relative in an emergency.

Here is some info from the Social Security Administraion's site:
The Social Security Administration cannot provide you with an address of someone without his or her permission. However, SSA has a letter forwarding service that can be used to attempt to contact a missing person. We can attempt to forward a letter to a missing person under circumstances involving a matter of great importance, such as a death or serious illness in the missing person's immediate family, or a sizeable amount of money that is due the missing person.

To find more ifno go to their main webpage: Social Security Online Social Security Online
Do a search for 'Missing Relative' in the search box. The search should return 3 results. The first one will be about the letter forwarding service. This was the only way I found the information.
Best Wishes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2009, 08:16 PM

2 posts, read 2,090 times
deborah i am alisha i was dating lynn and i will make a few calls to find jason and as soon as i get the info needed i will get it to you as fast as possible my brother lives in sweet home and i know he will know how to find him.i hope you are ok

Old 01-31-2009, 08:20 PM

2 posts, read 2,090 times
jason and jennifer are no longer together and have not been for awhile. jennifers step mom has the kids and jennifer is back in eugene i will try everything to find him for you

Old 02-01-2009, 10:05 AM

1,062 posts, read 2,160,052 times
angel_eyez1437 ~ Deborah hasn't posted since 5/30/08. Have you tried the email address that she left in her above post?

Old 05-06-2009, 04:08 PM

652 posts, read 1,586,881 times
Ecam222, I emailed that hotmail address yesterday and got a reply today 5-6-09. It was just three words tho.

Just found that he may be going by Jay. I can't get anything more.

Last edited by nutleynut; 05-06-2009 at 05:36 PM..

Old 05-07-2009, 10:52 AM

6 posts, read 11,772 times
This is a reply to all of those who have replied either here or via an e-mail, and I thank you.
I am still searching for Jason, I have been given some leads and gotten my hopes up that would come together,yet it was a false hope on my behalf, it is so very hard not to become discouraged about. It feels like being slapped really hard.
I will keep on looking as along as my physical health will allow me too.
Deborah

Old 04-19-2011, 10:11 PM

6 posts, read 11,772 times
Update, Jason and I have been in touch. Their is regular communication between us. As for my health would rather not go into it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search