U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2008, 07:41 AM

11 posts, read 46,425 times

Advertisements

I'm trying to help my friend find her sister that she hasn't seen in years. She has lost complete contact with her.
Her sister's name is Sally Ann Harper (use to be Sally Ann Sargent). The last my friend (Sue) knew her sister was married to John Harper and they lived in Lancaster CA...he was a pilot for Fed Ex.......and he also gave flying lessons..but this was all years ago so a lot could of changed.
My friend is in her late 50's and her sister I believe would be about nine years younger.
If you know anyone in the Lancaster area that you could check around with or know Sally or any of her children or maybe someone that works for Fed Ex.... please email me. My friend is getting older and really would like to be in contact with her only sister.
If you could either reply here or at my yahoo email address I'd be thankful
AnitaB

AnitaBlittleton@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2008, 12:01 PM

842 posts, read 1,978,836 times
What is Sally's date of birth? I don't have contact with my sister, either. I don't even like my sister. But I could tell you her date of birth. So, ask Sally's sister the date of birth of her sister as it would help. Also, are you sure her husband's name was John? I have a Sally Ann Harper but she was with a Richard Harper.

Old 06-01-2008, 09:36 PM

11 posts, read 46,425 times
Thank you for your help...she called me a while ago and said that she found her sister tonight on the web and will be calling her. I just wanted to thank you for your quick response.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:10 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,036,718 times
Thank you for letting everyone know your thread is resolved.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:10 PM

5 posts, read 6,947 times
Hello my name is Laurie, Sally and I were best friends from high school. Santana High in Santee Ca. I have been trying to get in touch with her for a very long time. But no luck. I do not spend much time on computer. But I will if I can reach her. Her Husband's name is Richard Harper. Please Sal, I would love to hear from you..Laurie

Old 03-30-2010, 10:14 PM

Sue is her sister. I only met her once or twice. Who ever is Sue's friend, Thank you for being there for her....

Old 03-30-2010, 10:20 PM

the last I heard they were in the very southern part of Indiana. Richard Harper flew for UPS out of Kentucky. Maybe Cheryl Ind... I am not sure... Laurie

Old 03-31-2010, 02:55 PM

1,062 posts, read 2,159,851 times
Laurie Jeanne ~ Why don't you respond to AnitaB's email address in her original posting?

Old 03-10-2011, 09:21 PM

Default Looking for Sally Ann Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan13202 View Post
What is Sally's date of birth? I don't have contact with my sister, either. I don't even like my sister. But I could tell you her date of birth. So, ask Sally's sister the date of birth of her sister as it would help. Also, are you sure her husband's name was John? I have a Sally Ann Harper but she was with a Richard Harper.
Hello my name is Laurie, I went to school with Sally. She is my best friend. I have not been in touch with her for a very long time. I wish I could get in touch with her. I miss her so much. Her birthday is Sept. 18, 1957. I know because I was her best friend and my birthday is Jan. 4 1957. Sally if you see this please contact me. I had a dream of you last night. 3-10-11. 918-245-2126. Sally's Husband's name is Richard Harper. Son's name is Jonathan or Jon Jon. Daughters name is Sandy.

Last edited by Laurie Jeanne; 03-10-2011 at 09:50 PM..

Old 03-10-2011, 09:48 PM

I am Laurie a High School friend of Sally's and Richard's We went to school together. I would like to get in contact them also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search