U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 03:16 PM

1 posts, read 1,601 times

Advertisements

Yes i can help My future Father inlaw did pass away on june 19th 2009 and he was comfortable. no more pain now he is with God and His family who went before him I am Tommy I am engaged to me married to Lena Daigle his daughter. if you have more questions please feel free to write back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2009, 02:49 AM

3 posts, read 5,948 times
i met russ through yahoo answers, and we hit it off. i will miss him terribly, even though i never got the chance to meet him in person. we used to talk through yahoo instant messenger quite a bit. My name is Tara and please feel free to email me at tararobe9@aol.com. i don't know if he ever showed anyone the rune and the crystal, but if he did, it was me that sent it to him. it was a christmas present!

Old 06-28-2009, 11:51 AM

10 posts, read 20,552 times
ok,just so everybody ca know,russell daigle hadnt died last year..it was a lie!yes,he does have cancer,he was still alive up to a month ago-about-,he may have died now..anyway,the whole thing started when he lied to a bunch of us on yahoo 360 and yahoo IM[i had been talking to him for about 3 years]anyway,we would all cheer him up as best we could,and then he play acted his death on may 1 2008 and when on further to even say that he had left $50,000 to like 10 people in his will!!after investigating with some friends of mine we found out his lies!i had talked to him about 2 months ago,and he did apologize for doing what he did.he was in bad shape then,so he may have died recently,i wont speak ill of the dead or make his daughter sad in any way...but he had hurt many of us with his lies,and made me extra careful in believing anyone anymore on the internet..word of caution to everybody.."don't trust easily"

Old 06-28-2009, 10:54 PM

3 posts, read 5,948 times
just by posting that statement you have spoken ill of the dead! i had only talked to him for about a year, but not once did i ever hear of him "play acting his death'!! yes, i had the oppurtunity of cheering him up, but he also did the same for me! i will never forget the hours we spent on the IM just talking....about everything. he made me feel like i was someone special. and i know they weren't lies!!

Old 07-13-2009, 08:11 AM

sorry to hear that tommy!may he rest in peace..

Old 08-01-2009, 12:08 AM

2 posts, read 4,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stavroula View Post
yes,i had looked there..thanks!!what i was hoping was that somebody actually knew him and could tell me...
thank you so much for your help!!
i am his daughter my email is lena_daigle@yahoo.com

Old 08-03-2009, 02:36 AM

sorry for your loss,lena

Old 09-26-2009, 03:07 AM

2 posts, read 2,526 times
I cared for him and loved him. I spent so much time trying to make him happy and let him know he was loved and thought of often. When I heard about his death back in May 2008 I was shattered, even more so to find out he was lying to me the whole time. Ruined me and my marriage. He taught me not to trust anyone ever again.

Old 09-26-2009, 07:00 AM

yes,we all cared about him and loved him and it was a terrible way to treat us..you aren't the only one he hurt,he did this to many women,some even now don't believe he lied,that is until he came out and said he was sorry,some other women also had their marriage ruined by himhe had promised money which they desperately needed,god knows what they did,probably thought he would pay off their debts or something!!anyway,what's done is done..he died and that's the end of that..i feel sorry that he died,but not the way he lied to all of us..
but,i don't think of it anymore,just made me very careful about whom i trust anymore.i guess he taught us a lesson there..

Old 10-02-2009, 01:46 AM

2 posts, read 2,526 times
It wasn't the promise of money that broke us up. It was that I was so gullible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search