U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-01-2008, 11:25 PM

1 posts, read 3,362 times
Question looking for my sister

my sister was put up for adoption sometime between 1958 and 1960 by Florence Crittendon in Nashville. I'm told the records are sealed. I didnt find out that I had a sister til my mother passed in 1988. I have tried various routes to find her, I am told she is a nurse in the Chattanooga area. 3 Years ago she contacted my aunt Sally in Knoxville. being somewhat senile she neglected to get any information. My mothers maiden name was Harmon, Clara Josephine. Since I was under the impression I was an only child for all these years, I would seriously like to locate my sister. I have a family of my own here in Colorado, I dont wish anything other than to get acquainted with her. She might be interested to know she has several neices and nephews, first and second generation.If anyone can help, please contact me through this forum or one of my email addresses
reg410@yahoo.com
reg41064@hotmail.com
I have just started this search, my computer skills are limited so please I need any help you can offer me.
Kenneth Huskey formerly Knoxville TN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search