U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 07:43 PM

15 posts, read 71,783 times

Advertisements

Hi my name is renee eastman, i am looking for my sister Destiny Lynn. I think that she is married now but i dont know her married name, I am not for sure, but her maiden name is Eastman. She should be around 30-31 years of age. Her birthday was in April of 1977. Her biological father's name is Keith Eastman. Her father, brother and sister are looking for her. If you see, meet, or know her can you please tell her that her dad isn't dead and he wants to see her so much. Plus her brother and sister have wanted to meet her since they saw her 12 year old picture. Please help me find her if you have any idea where she is...whether its a phone number, mailing address to send her a letter, or even an email, or give her my email or anything to help me connect with her. Thank you for reading and your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2008, 12:37 AM

10,736 posts, read 31,792,495 times
We need a little more information. Do you know anything about a state she has lived in, what state she was born in, what area she might be living in?

Intelius People Search - Public Records, Background Checks & More
I found mention of a Destiny L Eastman in Gouverneur, NY, she is30 years old. BUT when I switch to Find a Person or Business with our free online White Pages and Yellow Pages I can't pull up any Eastmans in that town.

Please see if you can get a little more information, there are alot of people that come here and help people find loved ones. We are happy to help, for me its sort of like a game to see if I can find what people are looking for.

Families should be together if they can be.

"Eastman, Miranda Jade born 10/27/2005 at Overland Park, KS and died 12/22/2006 at Princeton, KS Parents: Jeremy D. and Stacy R. Little Eastman Relatives: Jazzmen Belle Eastman - sister, Carl Courtney - grandfather, Carol Courtney - grandmother, Robert Eastman - grandfather, Jewell Eastman - grandmother, Janice Courtney - great-grandmother, Jack Eastman - great-grandfather, Velma Eastman - great-grandmother, Chelsea Little Eastman - sister, Natieya Berry Eastman - sister, Shalana Eastman - sister, Stephanie Eastman - sister, Destiny Eastman - sister, Jesse Eastman - brother, Jason Berry Eastman - brother, James Little Eastman - brother, Jordan Eastman - brother Obituary published in the Osawatomie Graphic on 12/27/2006"
I found this simply by googling the name Destiny Eastman. Do any of these names ring a bell with you? If they do then you might have some success contacting the funeral home in Princeton KS. It would probably mean making a call to each and everyone. They should at least be willing to pass along a message.

Last edited by Lindsey_Mcfarren; 06-05-2008 at 12:55 AM..

Old 06-05-2008, 03:48 AM

She was born here in New York. She could have children, i herd she might have sons. She could be married, but her maiden name is Eastman, the most i know is her birthday and like, her fathers name is Keith Allen Eastman, he is 49, birthday is may 14, 1959. Her mother's name is Jolie Rifenburg or Rifenberg... Destiny's birthday is April 21, 1977. I really hope you can help. She was from the Madison/Oriskany Falls area, but could have moved. I think she did because i was living there for a while before we moved as a family, and my dad never saw her again after she was 16, but we lived there most of our lives and i have never met her and i am 18... Im frantic to find her. I only have 2 months to find her. I am moving out of state and the last gift i want to give him is the gift of seeing his daughter that he misses sooo much. That is the only thing my father has ever cried over is missing her. So what ever help you could give me, i dont think any of those names right a bell but i will double check, thank you

Old 06-05-2008, 04:20 AM

Question Im looking for my sister, its very important!

Hi my name is Renee Eastman. I am looking for my sister, I only have 2 months to find her before i move out of state 20 hours away. She is my fathers daughter and my little brother and I have never met her before and that is the only thing that makes my father cry is missing her. He hasnt seen her since she was 16 years old. Today she should be between 30-31. Her name is Destiny Lynn Eastman. Im not sure about the spelling, it could be destiney linn or something, but i am also not sure if she married, I almost think she did. I herd rumors that she has some sons, but I dont know if that is true. She is from the Madison/Oriskany Falls area. Her birthday is in April of 1977. Her biological father's name is Keith Allen Eastman. Her mother;s name is something like Jolie Rifenburg.... Her father's birthday is May 14, 1959, he is 49 this year and before i leave state on him I would like to find his daughter and finally make his wish come true. If you know my sister, or know someone that knows her, or has seen her working or something, can you find out a city, state, town, email, mailing adddress, or phone number, anything will help me..These people search websites only get you so far. And this is the only way I am getting any results what so ever. Thank you so much if you can help me...I need a miracle. Let her know that her dad is not dead and he very much would like to love her again. Thank you.

Old 06-05-2008, 07:48 AM

5,128 posts, read 10,260,702 times
Please quit starting new threads, this was your third one. I moved your post from your third thread into this post.
Thank you!

forum rules, please read them

Old 06-05-2008, 11:05 AM

1,085 posts, read 1,786,948 times
Renee, is it possible that her birthday is 4/21/78 and not 1977?

I found a Destiney L Eastman with that birthdate and a related name of Destiney L Martin.

When I use Lycos people search and enter Destiney Martin New York and click on the resulting name, it brings up Destiney L. Eastman (age 30) with relatives of Ryan D. Martin and David J. Martin and cities lived in as Ogdensburg, Gouverneur and Oriskany Falls (NY).

I found a listing for Ryan D. Martin in Gouverneur NY 315-287-9468. There is a listing for David J. Martin in Gouverneur of 315-287-3609.

Hopefully this is current and will be what you're looking for.

Liz

Last edited by ElizNJ; 06-05-2008 at 11:22 AM.. Reason: Added Info.

Old 06-05-2008, 11:52 AM

Im sorry katzen...im new to this and frantic to find her. I am leaving soon and its the only thing thats on my mind is finding her. She hasnt seen her real father since she was 16 and he wants to know if he is a grandpa. I mean hes getting older and i would like to find her before i leave him to go 20 hours away from him. Thanks for that information by the way up there ElizNJ, i will deffinately see if that helps.Thank you so much and if anyone knows anymore information, please post! Thank You!!!

Old 06-05-2008, 11:56 AM

5,128 posts, read 10,260,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renee_eastman_18 View Post
Im sorry katzen...im new to this and frantic to find her. I am leaving soon and its the only thing thats on my mind is finding her.
No problem. We just don't want to clutter up the forum with numerous threads on the same search. I hope you will find your sister! Best of luck to you.

forum rules, please read them

Old 06-05-2008, 01:08 PM

If there is any more information anyone can give me, it would be the greatest thing anyone could ever do for me. Possibly here phone number, or an email address, or even her town, something anything please. This would mean so much to me

Old 06-05-2008, 05:09 PM

1,085 posts, read 1,786,948 times
Renee, I have to believe that Destiney Martin referenced in my previous post is most likely the person you're looking for.

Log onto Reunion.com (you'll probably have to register, but it's free) and search using Destiney Martin and New York. The first name it will bring back is Destiney Martin (Eastman) age 30 Ogdensburg NY. If you click on profile you can see that the birthdate is listed as 4/21 - there's really no other information, but there is an option to send an email. I don't know if the email address is current, but it's worth a shot.

Also, a Destiney Martin either works or has worked in customer service at North Country Savings Bank in Canton, NY 315-386-4533.

Liz
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search