U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2008, 06:00 AM

15 posts, read 71,791 times

Advertisements

Hi my name is Renee Eastman. I am looking for my sister, I only have 2 months to find her before i move out of state 20 hours away. She is my fathers daughter and my little brother and I have never met her before and that is the only thing that makes my father cry is missing her. He hasnt seen her since she was 16 years old. Today she should be between 30-31. Her name is Destiny Lynn Eastman. Im not sure about the spelling, it could be destiney linn or something, but i am also not sure if she married, I almost think she did. I herd rumors that she has some sons, but I dont know if that is true. She is from the Madison/Oriskany Falls area. Her birthday is in April of 1977. Her biological father's name is Keith Allen Eastman. Her mother;s name is something like Jolie Rifenburg.... Her father's birthday is May 14, 1959, he is 49 this year and before i leave state on him I would like to find his daughter and finally make his wish come true. If you know my sister, or know someone that knows her, or has seen her working or something, can you find out a city, state, town, email, mailing adddress, or phone number, anything will help me..These people search websites only get you so far. And this is the only way I am getting any results what so ever. Thank you so much if you can help me...I need a miracle. Let her know that her dad is not dead and he very much would like to love her again. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search