U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2015, 07:40 AM

1 posts, read 1,118 times

Advertisements

My name is Crystal and I'm looking for my father who lives in tampa Florida I have searched everywhere I've looked on the internet about to jail cuz I know he's been in jail I called the jail everything and I cannot find him can anybody help me find him his name is Donald Bowman and hes like 57 58 years old
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2015, 02:50 PM

2 posts, read 1,540 times
Hi can you help me find my dad and Middle name is Trevor

Old 08-20-2015, 08:02 AM

1 posts, read 942 times
Hi my Name is Tarra Nesbitt I'm looking for my father Earnest Nesbitt my mother name is Helen Brown we live in Pompano Beach Fl my father nick name was pop

Old 09-21-2015, 09:32 PM

1 posts, read 889 times
Default Looking For Biological Father Who Was From Michigan

When I was 9 My mom, Nancy a blond Just U told me the truth that my dad wasn't my real dad. Since then I wanted to know who he is. I'm almost 43 & I NEED to know. Back in 1972, around January or Febuary my mom was going through a hard time with her parents divorce. She hung out on the East side of Flint with two older guy's. She made a mistake & had sex with both & got pregnant with me. She has told me very little. I know they are both Mexican & I have the names & approximate age. All I want to do is find out which is my dad & meet him. They are both in their last 50's early 60's. One's name is Fred Merino. Fred could be short for something else. Last name might not be right. There is a lot of spellings for that name. The last guy is Raymond Evans. All lived in the East side of Flint in 1972. I don't want anything from him. Just medical questions & things like that.

Old 11-04-2015, 04:41 PM

1 posts, read 795 times
Hey, my name is shyrell I been looking for my father for years and I don't know if he alive or dead but I do know his name. His name is scotty Perry he is an African American he were glasses and he use to or still live in chicago Illinois

Old 02-07-2016, 05:02 PM

1 posts, read 734 times
My name is stephanie mercurio and have been looking for my biological father tommy edward patterson his birthday is july11 1958 i grew up my whole life not knowing feeling lost and deserted i wish i had answers but ive been lied t o and betrayed please im 36 and been searching a long time i dont want to die never knowing me who i am and where i came from

Old 02-25-2016, 10:30 AM

1 posts, read 691 times
Hi my name is Evan I have grown up not knowing who my father is my mother feels no need to let me know I am getting married here very soon and knowing who he is would be nice to know I have a child on the way a beautiful baby girl and wether or not he is a good bad or unnowing grandfather I want him to know he has a granddaughter even though he was not in my life she might want him in hers if any one knows how I can find this info out to find him I would very much appreciate it I don't know his name only were I was born

Old 05-04-2016, 03:11 PM

1 posts, read 603 times
My name is Curtis Morgan I'm looking for my dad all I no his name is Stanley Tyler they call him trix...i never seen him before I just want to see him it been too long 34 years long

Old 12-01-2016, 01:29 AM

5 posts, read 2,413 times
Help me and my twin sister are 31 and have been on a long long journey looking for our biological father we have been attracted to the wrong man in life and I know it has something to do with being left at a young age by the one man who was suppose to love and protect us so we have stayed in the arms of man who lessened our value.. I have a little info his name is Kevin Smith July Leo age 52 married to a lady name Kim stayed in Fresno one sister.. im stumped we need closure we have no family

Old 12-01-2016, 06:48 AM

4,884 posts, read 6,330,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingforkevinsmith View Post
Help me and my twin sister are 31 and have been on a long long journey looking for our biological father we have been attracted to the wrong man in life and I know it has something to do with being left at a young age by the one man who was suppose to love and protect us so we have stayed in the arms of man who lessened our value.. I have a little info his name is Kevin Smith July Leo age 52 married to a lady name Kim stayed in Fresno one sister.. im stumped we need closure we have no family

You should start a new thread of your own for this.

Do you have an exact date of birth? Do you know where he was born? Where he was living when you were born? Was he married to your mother, and if so, what is her maiden name? What hospital were you born in, city, and state? Does he have just one sister, or is that you have one sister. Do you know what he did for a living when you were born? What are you and your sisters first name? Is Kim a woman he married, or your mother's name? Where did you come up with the information you posted above about him? Do you know your paternal Grandparents? Do you have a middle name, or initial for him? Does your birth certificate give any information that could be helpful?

Any information you can add is helpful, but you need to put as much information as you can.

Last edited by Eldemila; 12-01-2016 at 06:58 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search