U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2016, 11:06 AM

4,884 posts, read 6,332,800 times

Advertisements

LookingforKevinSmith

I do have a possible lead below. Could this possibly be him?? If you can confirm/deny, or even let me know if you're just unsure, I can go from here and provide you with the more current information I found on the person below. Then you can decide how you want to approach/proceed in finding out if this person is your father.

Name: Kevin D Smith
Birth Date:24 Jul 1964
Mother's Maiden Name:Washington
Birth County:Alameda
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2016, 12:33 AM

5 posts, read 2,413 times
Sorry I'm just getting this reply so my mother said it could be she's not sure but do recall he had family in alameda county��������

Old 12-28-2016, 01:30 AM

All I know is when we were born he was in Fresno ca 1985 my birth year.. no my mom and him were never married my twin and I were born at Fresno community hospital the thing is my mother had another man sign our birth certificate my twin and my name is Teri and Tiffany yes he was married to Kim not my mom..the info was gathered info from family members he stayed in Fresno in the 80's

Old 12-29-2016, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingforkevinsmith View Post
Sorry I'm just getting this reply so my mother said it could be she's not sure but do recall he had family in alameda county��������
May take me a while to try and re-find this information. I think it may have had it on my other computer which has since crashed,possible it was deleted. Wish you had responded earlier.

Old 12-29-2016, 11:25 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,843,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingforkevinsmith View Post
the info was gathered info from family members he stayed in Fresno in the 80's
Which family members gave you the information you have. Are they close biologically to your father or are not relatives of his.
Maybe your mother is the only source you have so far?

Old 12-29-2016, 03:15 PM

Can you tell us what race he would be considered??

Old 12-30-2016, 01:33 AM

Default My mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
Which family members gave you the information you have. Are they close biologically to your father or are not relatives of his.
Maybe your mother is the only source you have so far?

My mother is giving me this info

Old 12-30-2016, 01:34 AM

African American

Old 12-30-2016, 02:27 AM

15,265 posts, read 12,566,166 times
Please all watch what you wish for... I had dreamed most of my life since 15 of one day finding my father and how wonderful it would be.. strangely after my mum died I started to search for him.. and when I did find his whereabouts he had died a year before my mum.... I felt cheated Id missed him by just over two years and I was in my fifties at the time.. and wished Id looked sooner.... but on further searching and talking to some of his children in England, I found out he wasnt a very nice man at all , not like the knight in shining armour I had imagined, who would rush to meet me at a train station and it would be wonderful... so in hindsight.. it wasnt to be.. and was never meant to happen... so now Im thankful , a bit disappointed in some ways but content now.. I just hope that some of your experiences are worth the search.. but shouldnt it be the father or mother who looks for that child.. Good luck to you all though in your searches.

Old 01-20-2019, 10:51 PM

1 posts, read 90 times
I want to find my biological father his name is Manuel Garcia I don't know if he has a middle name I know he owns a auto body shop in Bakersfield California with his father He has 2 daughters and a son besides me and he was also married a few years ago and they divorced The oldest is 4 month younger than i am
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search