U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 12:56 PM

1 posts, read 22,802 times

Advertisements

I am trying to find my biological father. I do not know anything about him except for his name and that he hung out with the wrong people, so he might be in jail. I tried inmate search and unfortunately I did not find anything. Any help would mean the world to me.

His name is Loc Tan Lam
Approximately around the age of 45.
Lived in New York.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2008, 01:05 PM

15 posts, read 71,760 times
do you have anything else? and are you sure thats his name? What is your name so I could possible find a birth certificate? Would you happen to know any where he was at all in NY?

Old 06-05-2008, 10:23 PM

842 posts, read 1,978,953 times
Go here:
Inmate Information»NYS Department of Correctional Services
Put in last name Lam and first name Loc
Click on the DIN number - it is underlined. It will tell you the crime, release date, and the date of birth. This man is 43, not 45. Is it possible it is him?

Old 06-05-2008, 10:34 PM

842 posts, read 1,978,953 times
Now, if it is, go here:
Free People Search by ZabaSearch!
Put in for the name Loc Tan Lam. There are 29 people with Loc T Lam, however, they are different ages, so, look for the ones born in 1964. There is one who is listed in Wichita, KS who was born in 1964. The addresses and phone numbers are there. Look after the name to see when the record was created. The more recently it was created, the better the chance he is still at that address and phone number.

Old 06-06-2008, 05:18 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,036,941 times
Look here...

Inmates Registry - Federal Bureau of Prisons

It says his current location.

Old 07-20-2010, 11:23 AM

1 posts, read 19,624 times
I am 54 years old born in Nashville, TN. I am looking for a Charles Holmes, he use to own a gas station in Nashville he had or have a sister first name Esther. He also have daughters. I just want to know if he is still living and if I can possibly talk to his daughters. I was told that he is my biological father. I also need to know his medical back ground.

Old 07-20-2010, 11:50 AM

34,361 posts, read 41,436,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by graynurse1 View Post
I am 54 years old born in Nashville, TN. I am looking for a Charles Holmes, he use to own a gas station in Nashville he had or have a sister first name Esther. He also have daughters. I just want to know if he is still living and if I can possibly talk to his daughters. I was told that he is my biological father. I also need to know his medical back ground.
You might want to start your own topic as this is Kimypooo's topic and forum etiquette calls what you are doing hi jacking,not a big problem but if you are going to indulge in forums some one has to tell you about protocol .
Welcome to the forum and good luck in your search..

Old 03-28-2012, 02:06 PM

1 posts, read 17,005 times
i don't know my fathers name all i know is that he lived in florida with his daughter courtney and he's white

Old 06-11-2013, 08:43 AM

2 posts, read 15,555 times
My name is Jessica Blanchard, my maiden name is Archuleta. I am looking for my biological dad his name us Carlos colindres he was in the army with my mom Jeannie Archuleta. I don't know much about him except that he was married and the last place he was located in the army was ft. Lee Virginia in 1979 and he also lived in new York. He told my mom he was from el Salvador. I have been looking for him for a while and would like to meet him our anyone who might know him.

Old 06-11-2013, 02:54 PM

4,130 posts, read 13,303,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emogirl10181 View Post
i don't know my fathers name all i know is that he lived in florida with his daughter courtney and he's white
FL is a big state, there's probably a lot of girls there named Courtney with white fathers, you really need more info (names, dates, locations etc), otherwise it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search