U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2008, 05:48 PM

15 posts, read 71,821 times

Advertisements

Im looking for my lost cousin Missy Goodwin, her maiden name is Goodwin, I dont think she is married, our whole family lost her and can not seem to find her, we would like to know if she is ok and we havent seen her in almost 8 years. The last time I knew she was in Clark Mills, NY but I know she left. She has a baby also. But it probably isnt a baby anymore, possibly a young child. If anyone has any iinformation on her where abouts, please dont hesitate to let me know. Let her know her aunt Julie wants to see her. Thank you..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2008, 08:35 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,039,813 times
Is Missy's first name Melissa? Can you tell us her middle name? Date of birth?

Old 06-08-2008, 11:47 AM

Melissa was her first name. I think her middle name was Ann, Im not a hundred percent sure, but its up there. October....around the 29 of 1977 I believe. Thank you for any help you might be able to give me, I really appreciate it. We herd that she might have been running from an abusive man and she left her child with a friend. We want to find her and bring her home and keep her safe!

Old 06-09-2008, 03:08 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,039,813 times
I have been unable to locate anything on her personally. Do you of any friends she may be with or what area/state she might have moved to?

Old 06-09-2008, 09:22 AM

Im not sure, I think the friend she left the baby with lives around the rome, ny area, i know her father lives around clark mills. Her father's name is Howard
Goodwin. Her mother died but if it could help...its Patricia Goodwin, maiden name Reese. Thank you , we just want her to be ok.

Old 06-09-2008, 11:24 AM

1,085 posts, read 1,788,154 times
There is a Melissa A. Goodwin, also using the name Melissa A. Green, born 10/1978 having lived in Utica, Whitesboro, Waterville and Ilion Ny as well as Grand Canyon AZ.

Relatives listed are: James R. Green, Barbara J. Green, Christine M. Green, Howard C. Goodwin and Patricia A Goodwin.

I have not yet found a listing for Melissa (she could be using either name), but found a listing for James R. Green in Utica NY , 1212 Jamestown Ave, Utica, tel#315-732-4522.

Hopefully, this will help find her.

Liz

Old 06-15-2008, 01:59 AM

9 posts, read 18,589 times
There is a woman by that name that I think was in Weatherford or Thomas Oklahoma at least a year ago....not sure though. I just heard the name in passing a few times and thought it a pretty name. You might try a phonebook lookup for there.
By the way I lived in Weatherford when I heard the name from a friend that was talking about a Missy Goodwin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search