U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2008, 12:30 AM

1 posts, read 1,056 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone, I am joining you from Sydney, Australia. I am looking for your help to find my sister. A few years back my father had been to US and later he was back to Australia where he married a lady(the lady is now my mom). Later, I was born and when I grew up he revealed to me that I have a sister in California. I know her name and the initials but now I am not sure that whether I should make a search for her as I don’t even know if she’s alive and well. So, if anyone of you knows any ways by which I can find her existence, then please let me know about that. If you could give me any sort of help…it would be appreciable.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2008, 05:34 PM

310 posts, read 658,548 times
There are alot of people who are willing to help. Just post the information you do have. In the subject line put her name...like.....Looking for sister and then her name.

Old 06-13-2008, 04:15 AM

1 posts, read 1,026 times
[FONT=&quot]I certainly hope that you find your sister and that too in good health. But since the difficulty is about her existence I believe that you need to find if a death certificate exists for her. If there is no certificate found, then probably the chances of making a search for her will be fruitful. You can have a [url=[/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://deathrecordsonline.org][/FONT][FONT=&quot]death records search[/url]and then you may decide the further steps. Its good that you know her name and state .but the most important thing is name...as that will make your search a narrow one, because she might have changed the state at a later stage.[/FONT]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search