Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2008, 12:41 PM

2 posts, read 4,390 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone! I have turned to this website after many failed attempts with other search methods and I would appreciate it so much if anyone could help! I am looking to find my (half) brother. We share the same biological father, Gregory W. Peck. Our father has never been involved in either of our lives.
Actually I believe my brother was adopted, by his mothers new husband, when he was a very young child. I do not know where to look into name changes/adoption etc. but that(possible name change) is making my search next to impossible!
I do not have a definite name for my half brother, but it is most likely Christopher. I believe he grew up in Florida although probably born in IL.
I have heard his mothers maiden name was Lisa Johnson and she was from the Danville,IL surrounding area. There is record of a Lisa Richardson (formerly Johnson) that lived in both Danville and various parts of FL but there are no relatives that are coming up to connect a 25/26 yr old son with her. He would have been born in late 81' or 82'.
If anyone might happen to know ANY information(even if you do not think it would be useful) I would be so greatful!
You can email me at tenisgal@hotmail.com
Thanks so much!

Also, I have a ton of info on my bio.fathers side after searching and finally finding them! However, they "do not know" any info to help me in this new search.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2008, 09:44 PM

8 posts, read 43,529 times
It's public record whenever anyone changes their name. You might be able to search it via your local city hall I think. Good luck with your search!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search