U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2015, 09:45 PM

1 posts, read 734 times

Advertisements

Hi im ruben gonzalez and family of 7 my mom and dad were born in celaya gto.my mom had 7 brothers and was the only girl .me and my brothers and sisters are trying to search for information paper work or photo's of my moms dad my grandfather jesus carerra who was in the mexican war with pancho villa and zapata it was told to us since we were kids that our grandfather jesus carerra fought in one war and in the other war he had his brother there also its a mistery that we want to know about my mom just passed on 4 years ago and my dad 10 years ago its an honor to have had not 1 but 2 of our family members fight in the REVOLUTION WAR and want answers im new at all this and dont know who to tell to about this please help us email is rubeng.1610@gmail.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2015, 04:25 PM

5,128 posts, read 10,260,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_sanchez07 View Post
Hi!...I have been searching for my father for a few years now, and I have had very little luck..a few years ago I was able to get several phone numbers but now it seems like you need to be a customer of telmex to actually search for phone numbers online..Im 22 years old and I was originally born in Chilpancingo, Guerrero, I've never met my father, or my grandmother, I have knowledge that I was loved by my grandma but my father never made it to the hospital to see me when I was born, yet Im still looking for him because my heart has the desire to know that I actually am someones kid, and feel the feeling of having a father, he used to do some aluminum work in Chilpancingo, Guerrero but I dont know if that is still his job, I believe that my grandma whose name is "Carmelita" or CARMEN GARCILAZO DE LUNA is still in Chilpancingo Guerrero, but my father I think is in Acapulco Guerrero and his name is JUAN MANUEL LUNA GARCILAZO..please if someone could help me or give me tips as to how to search I will be forever thankful!!!!!

Hi! You might be better off posting a search in the Genealogy forum...
here
http://www.city-data.com/forum/genealogy/

forum rules, please read them

Old 07-05-2016, 12:18 AM

2 posts, read 1,129 times
Hi i am also looking for my father his name is ANGEL HERNANDEZ VELAZQUEZ he's from chiapas, mexico and he's about 57 years old, he got deported from what i know since i was 5 so i only have pictures of him from that time i don't know anything else but if anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated

Old 07-10-2016, 05:58 PM

2 posts, read 1,047 times
Default Looking for my father or his family in Mexico

Hi I too am new to this forum and have honestly never done anything like this before so I don't really know how all this works but here it is. I was adopted but know my birth mother (Mary Gallegos). She just told me yesterday the name of my father whom I am now searching for. His name is Miguel Acevedo and he resided in Mexico, possibly Monterrey, with his wife and 3 sons when I was conceived in May-June, 1971. I was told he was a business man who traveled to Houston regularly on business and would have been in Houston within those months. The only other things I know was that one of his sons was killed in some kind of car accident, maybe a racing accident. Also Mary, who is now 74, said he was older than her so I am guessing he would be, if still alive, 80+. My children and I have always said that our family starts with us as we never belonged with either family. Even the name we carry is of my birth mothers ex husband, therefore, we have no roots. If anyone can help guide me through the steps I can take, my family and I would greatly appreciate it.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:50 PM

1 posts, read 494 times
Hi my name is Juan I wanted to see if I can get some help ! I'm searching for my birth father all over the web . But I can't find him. His name is Reimundo Hernadez his birth place is In "Sinaloa" in Mexico . I believe he is now in Oxaca in Mexico . One person told me that he is dead but that has not yet bin confirmed . Please anything will help such as tools or extra web engines but I think I tried everything . I'm desperte to find him now that I know his name I've never met him.

Old 11-27-2018, 10:50 AM

5 posts, read 778 times
pls contact me right away. i am apprehensive to put my email address in public view, but am also on ancestry.com

Old 11-27-2018, 01:29 PM

5 posts, read 778 times
pls pls contact me! i am his niece and can provide you with information

Old 11-28-2018, 04:16 PM

10,835 posts, read 14,856,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireandice74 View Post
pls pls contact me! i am his niece and can provide you with information
Go to the comment that mentions the person to whom you are related.
Click on "quote" and post there since the thread is a search for more than one person.

Old 12-02-2018, 09:50 PM

5 posts, read 778 times
Default looking for father

i can help, pls contact me right away

Old 12-02-2018, 09:52 PM

5 posts, read 778 times
Default looking for father

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlenio View Post
Hi!
I am new to this forum and would really apreciate any advice or help regarding finding my husbands father.

As far as we know he lives in Mexico. He is from Chihuahua and is about 64 years old. His full name is Ignacio Jose Terrazas Sanchez.

We live in Athens Greece which is the last place my husband saw his father about 30 years ago when he came to visit.

We have been searching via internet for several years but have not been able to find anything yet...

Thanks in advance.

i can help. pls contact me right away
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search