U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 08:24 PM

8 posts, read 15,339 times

Advertisements

I saw him last when he was 4. His name was Joseph Andrew Perry and his DOB was 11/21/80. I saw him last in Virginia and his mother's name was Constance Perry at the time. I have been looking for years in phone books when ever I visit a different city, etc. I recently purchased a computer and figured out how to use the internet. His mother was born between 1964-1966. I'm not sure if he was adopted or where they went.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2008, 09:19 PM

842 posts, read 1,979,362 times
Was there no child support order or visitation orders? There could be a paper trail in the court where they lived.

Old 06-17-2008, 09:27 PM

No, no paper trail. His mother and I were not married so she did not give him my last name. She decided to leave for unknown reasons and I went to the Marines for several years and have been looking for him ever since. They could be anywhere, she could be married, he could be adopted. I have tried many so called free sites but they aren't free. I'm willing to pay of course I just don't know what sites I can trust.

Old 06-17-2008, 10:25 PM

842 posts, read 1,979,362 times
Are you sure of his date of birth? If so, you can always try:
Finding Birthdays and Related Persons in One Step
If his first name has remained the same, you can do it with just the first name and date of birth. Not everyone is on there, of course, and he is young so he may not be yet. However, at present, there are 77 matches for Joseph born on 11/21/1980. One has a Constance as a possible relative, but she is 58 and she does not fit your age range. None have the last name Perry.
If you do it in reverse and search for that date of birth with the last name Perry, there are only 6 and 2 of them are girls and none of them are Joseph.
But it is one of my favorite sites and it gives you another site to check out.
You might have more luck finding Connie than finding Joseph at this point.
Where in Virginia were they? What did she do there? What was her occupation? Any brothers? Parent's names? Was Virginia her homestate? What was her home town? Was Perry her maiden name? If not, what was it?
Might be able to help you better with more information. You can always e-mail it or DM it if you don't want it online.

Susan

Old 06-17-2008, 10:42 PM

Hi thank you for your help so far. I had also found that constance (58). My neighbor is the one looking and he has gone home for the night. We have been searching all day. He does not have email yet so I am Robin, and I am using mine for now. I have no more information tonight but I will get more tomorrow. I was also looking at that site you gave me when I received your post. Again thank you and I will get more information from him tomorrow.

Old 06-18-2008, 07:29 AM

2,072 posts, read 11,080,126 times
Try longlostpeople- for a 30 day membership it's only $9.95. Worth those few dollars. Good luck.

Old 06-18-2008, 08:03 AM

1,085 posts, read 1,786,505 times
Would you have any of their previous addresses available? Possibly a reverse search on one of them would be a start. Also, a middle initial for Constance if it applies.

What city in Virginia did they live in? Do you know where Constance was born?
All of these will be of help.

A couple of good sites are pipl.com and veromi.com.

Last edited by ElizNJ; 06-18-2008 at 08:31 AM..

Old 06-18-2008, 09:57 AM

1,085 posts, read 1,786,505 times
Do you remember the names of anyone in Constance's family - brother, mother?

I found a death notice for an Annie W. Perry of Princess Anne County VA with a surviving daughter listed as Constance Perry Stevenson and a son named Allen.

There is a Constance A Stevenson (age 44) previously lived in Roanoke and Virginia Beach, but I haven't yet found address/phone.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:20 AM

198 posts, read 590,832 times
pipl.com or melissadata.com seem to work the best. Best of luck!

Here were the results...MelissaData.com | People Summary

melissadata (the one I use the most) tracks magazine subscriptions primarily, so your son may not show up on there.

Old 06-18-2008, 07:07 PM

Thank you all. I spoke to Moody again today, that's the fathers name. He said she lived in Virginia Beach when he met her. She was only 15 and he was just over the age limit so they couldn't be together and he joined the military. They weren't together during the childs first few years but he got to see him now and then until she left and he also left for the military over seas. So, now he doesn't know if she married but how many people don't?? ; ) And was he adopted due to the fact that Moody wasn't ever on the birth certificate. He is absolutely positive about his date of birth of 11-21-80 because he eventually married on that date because it was his sons birth date. I do know that they are African American, don't know what difference that would make. My daughter is in Virginia right now in the Army and she just looked up and there is a Constance Stevenson in Chesapeake VA and that is right by Virginia Beach where Constance Perry was originally from. So I'm going to start looking for a Joseph Andrew Stevenson with his DOB and see if he's linked with a Constance by chance. Thank you for some more web sites to look through. I don't have her DOB he just knows that she was about 6 years younger. It sounds like almost it was a lustful relationship and they never meant to be together and she was too young legally and all that so I know it makes it tough. He says that she could be ahold of him if she wanted to because he has her SSN however and has called him in the past when she found out he was getting married but wouldn't give up where she was. I've known Moody for several years and he's married to my best friend and they live right across the street and it's not because he is violent because he's just the opposite. Maybe a little Irresponsible sometimes and back then was a serious partier, but not now, so please don't be worried about helping me. My daughter recently had a baby and Moody and my grandson are very close and it makes him have a lot of regrets and he's become desperate to find Joseph and do whatever it is people do in that situation. Anyways sorry for babling. Thank you all again. Robin
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search