Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 07:04 PM

55 posts, read 153,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4sherry View Post
I am not sure what state My grandfather died I am thinking it was KY or Virginia- I know he did prison time and his name was Oakley Mullins- he had 1 son and 3 daughters-larry ,glenda,rose,and carol he was married and divorced from Gladys Kennedy My father who has passed gave no info on him as he hated him , I want family info. ty any free online searches would be helpful.
I have a little more information another possible state is Ohio

Gladys his wife
birthday 8-30-1929
She was born in williamsburg KY
Died in Maryville Tn
Buried in Willaimsburg Ky

Oak had siblings I have no birthdates
I dont even know the name of his parents(this is why I am digging just wanna know my roots)
Floyd
lizzi(not sure of spelling)
pearl

This is my dads Larry Mullins (oaks oldest childs) birthdate & Death
december 20th 1946
may 12 2004
I imagine Oak and Gladys were probably married sometime around his birth year.

Thanks again for any help, Teresa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2011, 12:07 AM

2 posts, read 1,790 times
Lightbulb Oakley/oather mullins

My name is Angela and i am trying to also find my grandfather his name is Oakley or Oather Mullins, they are brothers? Born in 1912,1919 I beleive. One of them married my grandma Gurnie Adams,in Letcher Co., Neon Kentucky, they had a daughter (my mom) Lonthal L. Mullins born in 1946. My grandma moved the family to the state of washington and my mother has never returned, as well as any of her siblings. I am interested in finding out. My understanding the one that is listed as my grandpa is really the brother of my grandpa but he was having an affair with my grandma and was married?????crazy

Old 03-01-2011, 12:09 AM

2 posts, read 1,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4sherry View Post
I have a little more information another possible state is Ohio

Gladys his wife
birthday 8-30-1929
She was born in williamsburg KY
Died in Maryville Tn
Buried in Willaimsburg Ky

Oak had siblings I have no birthdates
I dont even know the name of his parents(this is why I am digging just wanna know my roots)
Floyd
lizzi(not sure of spelling)
pearl

This is my dads Larry Mullins (oaks oldest childs) birthdate & Death
december 20th 1946
may 12 2004
I imagine Oak and Gladys were probably married sometime around his birth year.

Thanks again for any help, Teresa.
My name is Angela and i am trying to also find my grandfather his name is Oakley or Oather Mullins, they are brothers? Born in 1912,1919 I beleive. One of them married my grandma Gurnie Adams,in Letcher Co., Neon Kentucky, they had a daughter (my mom) Lonthal L. Mullins born in 1946. My grandma moved the family to the state of washington and my mother has never returned, as well as any of her siblings. I am interested in finding out. My understanding the one that is listed as my grandpa is really the brother of my grandpa but he was having an affair with my grandma and was married?????crazy

Old 03-31-2011, 12:06 PM

I know that Oakley mullins Real first name was sheely I believe he only had one brother and his name was floyd

Old 03-31-2011, 12:07 PM

sorry that is supposed to read shelly

Old 04-02-2011, 11:15 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,628,787 times
Wow. This is an interesting story ! I hope this gets straightened out. It sounds like the same story is mixed up in both your backgrounds. Good luck.

Old 07-27-2019, 04:06 PM

2 posts, read 1,115 times
Looking for deaths in San Diego California last week

Old 07-27-2019, 04:37 PM

7,515 posts, read 13,616,097 times
If looking for recent (last week) deaths, try here:

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sa...Range=pastWeek

If last week you were looking for historical death records , try here:
https://www.familysearch.org/en/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search