U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 05:08 PM

9 posts, read 16,859 times

Advertisements

I am searching for a former classmate. Well, actually she was a senior in 1968 and I was a junior. I had a crush on her then. When I went off to war in 1969 she was forgotten.

It was just in the last few months that I dug out my yearbooks and saw her picture and it reminded me of her. I realize she is probably married now. I am not.

But if anyone does know of her; please forward a msg to her that I would like to email her and have her email me. No negative intentions are involved so, she need not worry about anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2007, 11:25 AM

1 posts, read 1,840 times
Default Kathy Kirmil Gray

Hi,
Have been researching the Kirmil family roots for some time...No other Kathy Kirmil is known, the one I know living in CA as my second cousin...

http://maps.citysearch.com/map/view/1073893 (broken link)

Wishing you to meet Kathy...and give her best wishes from Lithuania

Old 09-24-2007, 08:30 PM

Default RE: Kathy Kirmil - Lebanan, NH

Kathy Kirmil gradurated in 1969 while I was still a junior at Lebanan High School. (Lebanan, New Hampshire).

Kirmil would have been her maiden name. I have learned since that she lives in Florida. I do not have any idea whether or not she is married or divorced.

Her age would be around 56 or 57.

I sure would like to write to her. It would be in bad form if she were married; so it would have to be if she were single. She may or may not remember me; but if she were to look at her Senior yearbook and look for the last name of Gordon (I was geeky looking back then) then she would be able to connect all this.

I had a crush on her for some time back in 1969. I was just curious what has been going on in her life; I realize it is not any of my business. It is just that I had such fond memories back then that I was sort of hoping we could be friends again.

Scott Gordon sends

Old 09-25-2007, 01:09 AM

5,774 posts, read 12,331,522 times
Soccer | canada.com

...Parents are Larry Gray and Kathy Kirmil-Gray....

Scroll down 3/4 of the page

Maybe?

Old 10-02-2007, 08:34 AM

I presume that Kathy's parents are still living, and that their last name is Kirmil. I do not know where the name of "GRAY" fits in here. I do know that I have been told that Kathy lives in Florida. If this is truth or fiction I do not know.

I guess if Kathy were aware of my search for her she'd call it an obsession. It really isn't so. I always had a crush on Kathy. But being attractive I'd assumed she would have married after finishing her studies at college; meanwhile I was in the military.

I think that perhaps I am just a hopeless romanticist. Hoping for the impossible. It is rather difficult to put in words just exactly why I would like to know Kathy again; if she is single/divorced that is. After all, does she remember me? I would like nothing more than to correspond with her. To be friends. I am no maniac. I do know that she is a very intellient woman. I respect intellience and thought if we had a chance to meet we could develop something grown out of this intellience. Perhaps her children think I am nuts. But, there is no harm in getting re-acquainted via email. Am I full of expectations of winning he over? That is not my objective. I am a traditional romanticist. I would like to give my love to someone who I once knew. Love takes time. You need to like each other first, then this deepens to a point where you begin to realize you are falling in love and share expectations, hopes and well, life - but together.

I'd hope that the geniune Kathy Kirmil (maiden name) would write to me at: iamaseal2 at yahoo, or at spaciba888 at hotmail.

Old 10-08-2007, 02:00 PM

Does anyone in Lebanan, New Hampshire know anything of Kathy Kirmil? Here I am, the knight with shining armor on a white steed with nowhere to go!!

Kathy, I don't care if you are fat, thin, little or big or whatever. I just want to get to know you again. I admit this is strange!! But what harm is there in becoming friends again?

Please write to me? I assure you I am quite normal. Maybe a little too romantic. But, I would like to have a companion to share my love with and to be loved in return. I've had noone to love in a long long time.

Don't you remember that I'm "that Scotsman"? from Grantham?

L'amour pour toi

Old 10-08-2007, 05:49 PM

1,080 posts, read 4,172,029 times
Wow!!!! Hope that you find your Kathy.......its hard to forget that special someone, I have been looking for over 10 yrs for that special first love and because he has a very common name, can't locate him, no matter how hard I try. I know its hard to let go...........we were both 13, crazy about each other, we parted went separate ways, married, he divorced, I became single
and have been trying to find him for soooooo long.

Good luck on your search, did you try classmates.com or other search engines?

Old 10-10-2007, 08:16 PM

8,178 posts, read 16,563,112 times
Have you tried classmates.com?

That might help.

Old 02-05-2008, 01:48 PM

Looking for a former classmate from Lebanon HS, Lebanon, NH. Kathy Kirmil (maiden name). Anyone that could help me find a way of getting in touch with her would greatly be appreciated.

Douglas Scott Gordon

Old 02-05-2008, 01:49 PM

RE: Kathy Kirmil

My email address is:

Iamaseal2@yahoo.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or