U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2008, 10:43 AM

1 posts, read 2,187 times

Advertisements

I am looking for an old neighbor from back in the 60's. We were raised in Hastings Ne. and we were neighbors until I went into the service.
His name is Loren Blank, the last anyone in Ne. knows is that he retired
from the shipyard.
I know that he has a brother somewhere in the Seattle area and his name
is Lyle Balnk.
Loren also has 2 sisters, Betty and Arlis, where they are I have no idea.
All assisstance in getting in contact with any of the above people will
be greatly appreciated.
If by chance someone out there knows him and can contact him, please
tell him
John from South Kansas Ave. in Hastings Ne. is looking for him.
Once again, THANK YOU,for helping me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2008, 11:08 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,040,307 times
Lyle E Blank

home
3120 Colby Ave, Apt 101
Everett, WA 98201-4050

phone number unavailable

Old 02-10-2014, 05:38 AM

1 posts, read 1,020 times
Default Concordia HS days.

Hi Loren,
This is Ken Wall. I am hoping you are the Loren Blank who was a classmate @ CHS, Seward NE. If so, 50 years ago , you were kind enough to invite me to your home for the weekend and 50 years ago yesterday on our way back to Seward, we stopped at your grandmother's (?) farm to see the Beatles on the ED Sullivan show. Believe it or not, I think of this often and have wanted to get a hold of you. I only stayed @ CHS for my 1st 2 years, as I didn't really fit in @ CHS. I finished HS at home in Wisconsin and my life blossomed there - toured Europe in a choir summer of 1966 and played in a rock band, making lasting friends along the way. I always recall your kindness @ CHS as well as your friendship. (I think I was sort of an a-hole back in those days) In the past year, I have communicated with Jo Schreiner and Julie Kranau-Wilems. My e-mail is [email]kaw108158@yahoo.com[/email]. I hope you remember me and get in touch. BTW, I still have the chess set I purchased in Hastings that weekend. My wife and I have been married 42 years and are retired and vacationing in Lake Havasu City, AZ for Jan, Feb and Mar. I earned my B.S. in business at Valparaiso U in Indiana in 1971 and a Master of Management at Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, MI in 1983.
God bless,
Ken Wall
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search