Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 05:14 PM

173 posts, read 460,098 times

Advertisements

Not just any man though, a specific man.

His name is Archie Wright aka (New York) (Yeah, he's the one!)

Haven't seen him in years, since I moved to Kentucky, Florida, Texas... You get the the picture.

Back when I met him he was living up in Arlington Heights, (Pittsburgh Pennsylvania) that was back in (1985)
after that (I don't know how many years later) I think he moved to (Wilkinsburg Pennsylvania) I'm not entirely certain about that but that's what I heard.

Last time I saw him it must have been back in 1996, right before I left Pittsburgh.
But I never forgot about him, (how could I?)

And here recently he's really been on my mind and heart a lot, and in my prayers constantly.

If you know who I'm talking about, and you know where he is or have any idea where I can look for him, please let me know!

And I'll be forever in your debt!!

Cause if I had just one chance, this is what I'd say to him~

"There's one thing I know, in this crazy, crazy, crazy world, is that you and I should be together for life; this I know, sweet baby...."

So sincere~Michelle

Last edited by luvlee; 07-17-2008 at 06:22 PM.. Reason: Additional info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2008, 09:34 PM

5,068 posts, read 10,131,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlee View Post
Not just any man though, a specific man.

His name is Archie Wright aka (New York) (Yeah, he's the one!)

Haven't seen him in years, since I moved to Kentucky, Florida, Texas... You get the the picture.

Back when I met him he was living up in Arlington Heights, (Pittsburgh Pennsylvania) that was back in (1985)
after that (I don't know how many years later) I think he moved to (Wilkinsburg Pennsylvania) I'm not entirely certain about that but that's what I heard.

Last time I saw him it must have been back in 1996, right before I left Pittsburgh.
But I never forgot about him, (how could I?)

And here recently he's really been on my mind and heart a lot, and in my prayers constantly.

If you know who I'm talking about, and you know where he is or have any idea where I can look for him, please let me know!

And I'll be forever in your debt!!

Cause if I had just one chance, this is what I'd say to him~

"There's one thing I know, in this crazy, crazy, crazy world, is that you and I should be together for life; this I know, sweet baby...."

So sincere~Michelle
Could this be the guy?

Old 07-20-2008, 11:04 PM

4 posts, read 12,032 times
Exclamation PJ R u dEr?

I'm looking for Philippe John Chua....u may happen to know him...i've known him for the past 9 yrs and since then we haven't seen each other again. we haven't talked about our issues and lastly, i never did have the chance up to now to say sorry to him...pls...if u may happen to know him let me know..

Old 07-21-2008, 08:00 AM

11 posts, read 25,954 times
Could you provide a little bit more information on this man? Like, how old would he be now, where did he go to high school, what is his middle initial, and could he be listed as Archabald instead of just Archie?

Old 07-21-2008, 06:11 PM

Default Thankxxx for asking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwracher View Post
Could you provide a little bit more information on this man? Like, how old would he be now, where did he go to high school, what is his middle initial, and could he be listed as Archabald instead of just Archie?

Thank you for asking, the only other info I have on him is that I know he has at least five children, he is a black male, light complexioned, and he would be between the ages of 44-48 today.

He does have ties to the New York area (City I believe) as the mother of three of his children lived there in the eighties/nineties and he did for a time as well (that's what I was told), whether he was born there I don't know.

His birthdate, full first name, or middle name I don't know.

But he used to go by (the name-New York)

He also used to be a manager, in the oldest profession, that I do know for sure.

Old 07-21-2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen14 View Post
I'm looking for Philippe John Chua....u may happen to know him...i've known him for the past 9 yrs and since then we haven't seen each other again. we haven't talked about our issues and lastly, i never did have the chance up to now to say sorry to him...pls...if u may happen to know him let me know..

No, I'm sorry I do not know him.

Old 07-25-2008, 03:12 PM

1,387 posts, read 3,436,522 times
Found...

Archie Wright (age 48)

2237 N Bouvier St
Philadelphia, PA 19132-4322

(215) 763-1680

Old 07-26-2008, 02:33 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,309,424 times
Quote:
Thank you for asking, the only other info I have on him is that I know he has at least five children, he is a black male, light complexioned, and he would be between the ages of 44-48 today.

He does have ties to the New York area (City I believe) as the mother of three of his children lived there in the eighties/nineties and he did for a time as well (that's what I was told), whether he was born there I don't know.

His birthdate, full first name, or middle name I don't know.

He also used to be a manager, in the oldest profession, that I do know for sure.

Quote:
He also used to be a manager, in the oldest profession, that I do know for sure

Even before I got to the end of your post I figured pimping or drugs.

Old 07-26-2008, 02:55 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,110,824 times
Quote:

hmmmm they call them "Managers" now huh.......roflmao

Old 08-06-2008, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
hmmmm they call them "Managers" now huh.......roflmao

Well, juss tryna keep it G-rated!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search