U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 08:41 PM

1 posts, read 2,620 times

Advertisements

Hey was up My name is Manuel Alfonso matias Argo and am here looking for my brother Reynaldo I don't have a last name also trying to find where my mother was burried my mother name was Wilma Argo cooper last time I saw my mother I was 7 years old and she was in prison some where in the island. Also last time I saw my brother was in caserio de Toa baja where he used to live with his grandmother. Well if any body got any leads you can contact me at [email]mmatias1987@yahoo.com[/email]. Private investigator are also welcome to contact me thank you and god bless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 06:45 AM

1 posts, read 2,580 times
I'm looking for my sisters! Their moms name is Estelinda Torres. My father was Louis Rivera which passed away at the age of 90. I'm the youngest of all my sisters. My email is [email]kathy-care@comcast.net[/email], if you have any info.

Old 06-05-2012, 07:22 AM

1 posts, read 2,550 times
I am looking for my half sister Roselyn Diaz she was born in Cataño and should be 25 years old. All I know is that she was born on December and her mother's name is Carmen. Our dad is Jose R Diaz Quiñonez. If any one knows Roselyn please send me info how to contact her I would like to meet her. In know this is limited information but is all I know. I am not sure about her name spelling so I hope I got it right.

Old 11-05-2012, 08:33 AM

1 posts, read 2,541 times
anitawilliams806
I am looking for a long lost sister, Elvira "Speedy" Gonzalez. She was born in Puerto Rico and lived in Illinois during the late 80's and early 90's. Speedy if you get this message, I am wanting to reunite.

Old 12-05-2012, 07:45 AM

1 posts, read 2,486 times
Default Help plz! Very important.

So let me start with I appreciate any help. I am Joshua and I'm engaged to Pasqulita Candelairo. She her father is Pascual Candelairo who passed away in 2001. And in time she has grown and wants to meet her family. I want to surprise her and find them so that we can have them at the wedding in her fathers honor. She has not seen her father since she was a little girl. She was I want to say 10 or 11 and we are now 29. Not to mention she missed the funeral which was in PR. I do have this to help her family lived in Sabana Seca villa del Carmen P516 if that makes sense. Aunts name Fayla and Coli. If I can even get a number to call someone to get so e info that would be helpful because I don't think the address is correctly given to me. Plz someone anyone help it would greatly be appreciated!

God Bless

My email is mjoshuajackson@hotmail.com

Old 04-18-2013, 05:51 PM

1 posts, read 2,227 times
Luz lopez looking for my father jose antonio lopez, his mom name is josefina n father rafaeal i have a sister ivette [email="luzlopez313@aol.com"]luzlopez313@aol.com[/email]

Old 02-17-2014, 04:48 PM

1 posts, read 1,942 times
To Irene Gonzalez

The only and best way to find people in Puerto Rico is:

1-personal search in the region...visiting The of Health and Demographic Center in
414 Barbosa Ave Lincoln Center San Juan PR

2-Personal visit to the area where your dad live and start search at the city hall voter's registration

good luck girl

Old 07-12-2014, 04:13 PM

1 posts, read 1,757 times
My name is Lupe Robles I was born 02/03/1973 and i'm searching for my father Miguel Robles they used to call him LA LUPE he's about 68-70 years old. He lived in philadelphia for years and even stayed in a friends house her name is Nilda. Then my grandmother from my dads side became ill and he left to vieques Puerto Rico to take care of her. He has a sister name Lourdes And a brother by the name of selso or sergio not sure which one. Ive tried to put this on facebook for the Puerto Rico but don't know how. My dad used to wear Met and Yankee Jackets. Please email me if any news (morenadelacruz@gmail.com)

Old 01-10-2015, 02:57 PM

1 posts, read 1,433 times
My name is Carlos M Lopez and I currently live in Long Island. My father died when I was 2 years old. I have 5 other brothers and a sister, 3 from the same farther. My father supposedly died from a gun shot wound sometime in 1957. Till now we don't know who did it. My mother did a wonderfull job raising us by herself. My 2 other brothers, from the same father have being searching for any information regarding where he is buried. None of his family know, which is strange to me. He served in the army between 1954-1956, the Korean war. He was shot sometime after returning from the war. I and my brothers just want to know where he was buried so we can honor him and put some closure to this. We tried contacting the US Army for records and according to them, they all got burned in a fire. Any help is appreciated it. Thanks

Last edited by Cjcalopez; 01-10-2015 at 03:00 PM.. Reason: correction

Old 01-11-2015, 09:31 PM

2 posts, read 1,935 times
Default Argo Family

I know many of your Mother's siblings that live in Texas and Arkansas. They would love to hear from you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search