U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2008, 10:38 PM

2 posts, read 4,593 times

Advertisements

his name is Alfred Redman (dont know the middle name) and the only thing i could think of that would help is that i know he went to rend lake college in illinois. last i heard he was an illinois resident and that he resides in the chicago area, but im not positive on that information.

ive been searching on how i could find him and my search brought me to this forum. im 18 years old and all ive seen of my father is pictures. if anyone could help me i would ggreatly appreciate it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2008, 12:30 AM

842 posts, read 1,979,826 times
Go here:
Finding Birthdays and Related Persons in One Step
Put in his name then hit the People Finders.
There are only 17 matches.
Of those 17, only 2 seem to have ties to Illinois and they appear to be the same person, Alfred Lavell Redman, age 37, with a possible relative Lea C. Redman.
According to this site, they have lived in Chicago, IL and it also lists them in Saint Joseph, MO.
Go next to Free People Search by ZabaSearch!
Put in his name.
There are 10 free listings.
There is Alfred L. Redman, born Sept. 1970, he would be the 37 year old.
There are a couple of addresses in Saint Joseph, MO for him. Rather than repost them here, you can just go there and find them. It lists the dates he was there as 2001 and 2002. Unfortunately, no phone number.
Next, go here:
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do
This is the site for Missouri Courts information. Search by litigant. Put in his last name, required, and his first name, under optional.
There are several entries for him. The most recent was 6/4/08, just a little over a month ago. Click on that entry. You will be on the case header page. Next to that tab, there is one that says Parties and Attorneys. Click on it.
Alfred L. Redman is living at 3108 Olive St., Saint Joseph, MO 64507

Old 07-20-2008, 12:45 AM

842 posts, read 1,979,826 times
If you go back to the Missouri Court site and run Lea Redman, you will see she has the same address, only they added the apartment number, G21.

Old 07-20-2008, 07:44 PM

2 posts, read 4,593 times
thank for the help. i joust got an update. his name is Alfred J. Redman. anymore help would be appreciated

Old 04-01-2009, 05:53 AM

1 posts, read 2,167 times
hi ..can u pls help me to find my father...his from philippines...he left us was on 1991 ...i really want to see him...im a independent now..i dont know wat to do..im also a working student..i need support from him...im dhelbert gutierrez from makati cty..here's my number,,09096026024..i hope u can find him for me..plssssss plssssssss...tnx a lot GOD BLESS YOU

Old 04-01-2009, 07:17 AM

56 posts, read 149,095 times
Dhelbert-IF you would start your own thread,it would be more productive with more information!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search