U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2008, 11:53 AM

5 posts, read 5,489 times

Advertisements

HI,

I am looking for anyone who knows of anybody in Colfax, LA or surrounding areas with the last name Baines or know of Raymond Baines who was born in Colfax. I am looking for long lost relatives, father, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles. I would really appreciate any info you have. Thanks.

Sabrina Harris-Baines
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2008, 06:00 PM

1 posts, read 1,787 times
Hey I am from Colfax and I know several Baines. I can not give you anything other than they live on Eleanor St. Colfax is small so that should give you a start because it is only one set of Baines and that is them

Old 12-23-2008, 09:47 PM

4 posts, read 5,274 times
Hello, My name is Reggie everybody calls me RED I live Cincinnati I go to school with a Baines from NO.
I will check with him and maybe he is related, if so i would love to put y'all in touch. because I'm trying to find my sister, I know what it is like trying to find your folk.
Merry Christmas!

Old 12-15-2010, 11:38 AM

Wow are you really from Colfax, thats great. I just logged back in to this site after a few years because I forgot I posted on this website, trying to find any of my long lost relatives. I wonder if i can somehow search for a address there for them? What do you think? I would love to send a letter off to them. As I know my dad actually moved to Dallas about 30 years ago or so but I know I still have realatives still there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgreen001 View Post
Hey I am from Colfax and I know several Baines. I can not give you anything other than they live on Eleanor St. Colfax is small so that should give you a start because it is only one set of Baines and that is them

Old 01-06-2014, 03:58 PM

2 posts, read 2,070 times
Smile Raymond Baines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brina206 View Post
HI,

I am looking for anyone who knows of anybody in Colfax, LA or surrounding areas with the last name Baines or know of Raymond Baines who was born in Colfax. I am looking for long lost relatives, father, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles. I would really appreciate any info you have. Thanks.

Sabrina Harris-Baines
Hi: I m David Valley Baines I grew up in Colfax, Raymond is one of my elder brothers, I have not seen Raymond for over a year but I understand he has moved to Texas some where near Houston. When you say Baines you are talking about a very large group of relatives, most of which no longer live in the Colfax area. we are spread out all over this great nation from Louisiana to California and even on the east coast. you didn't give the name of your family? are you a Baines?

Your Friend

David

Old 01-10-2014, 05:56 AM

Wow David .. really? Possible uncle ? Very excited you have reached out to me. Im sorry im just now reading your post. It would be great to speak to you. I am a Baines. My moms last name is Harris so I go by both. Haiies-Baines. Somebody told me to check here as I had a message. Raymond Baines is the name of my father n he is prob in his 70s/80s. So since I haven't met him I would love to reach out to him, my brothers n sisters if any. If you or anyone else reads this please email me bre2062002@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

Sabrina

Old 04-09-2015, 03:55 PM

1 posts, read 592 times
Hi , I cant believe it. This is Raymond Baines. I am living in Oakdale , Louisiana right now. Please give me a call 3372029102

Old 04-10-2015, 04:54 AM

Wow , I am not believing this either. I am living in Atlanta, GA now I will call you soon and here is my cell number , you can call me anytime also 206-276-4251.
Sabrina

Old 04-10-2015, 09:26 PM

1 posts, read 567 times
Hi Sabrina. I am your first cousin Courtney. We have looked for you for years. I just heard this blessed news. My number is 3184851783. Call me anytime. We can't wait to meet you!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or