U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 01:28 PM

23 posts, read 81,043 times

Advertisements

I have quite a dilemma! I am searching for a father who doesn't know I exist! His name is Dale Henderson and I don't have much information about him. I do know that he lived in Columbia, MO in 1973. I know he has an older sister named Patricia (Pat), who was married at the time and also living in Columbia, MO in 1973. She worked at one of those fast-food places where they made you wear roller-skates to deliver the food. I know they had several younger siblings still at home, and they were originally from Nebraska. Dale would now be between 51-56 (I am only estimating here!)? I have tried the zabasearch and there are several listings posted that I am checking. Does anyone know how I can search employment records/marriage records online. I live in a different state and I am hoping to avoid a costly trip to Missouri. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much! God Bless!
Anne
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2007, 01:58 PM

2,949 posts, read 12,146,237 times
See if you see him at these links - there are some possibilities here .... good luck.

http://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

http://www.stateregistry.org/index.php?xpath=validate&xvalidate=&records_state= MO&xpricetype=&xrecordstype=State&cat=&city=&fulls tate=Missouri&firstname=Dale&lastname=Henderson&st ate=MO&lastname=Henderson&country=USA&Session=FSFW TYQTYDFUWGFYDGGDGWGUDHDHWIDIJWIDHIWSDWGDGHIWJHJSHW UIDHFGFEGWGGOOPR&house_number=&street_name=&street _suffix=&areacode=&phonenumber1=&phonenumber2=&com pany=&email=&phone=&ssn=&ip=&client_reference=Stat eRegistry.org&signup_url=www.clickbank.net/sell.cgi?link=records2/3/All_State_Records_for_Dale_Henderson&jt=Standard&m iddle_initial=&header=State%20Records</head><body%20leftmargin=

http://www.intelius.com/search-summa...f88fde89c3326a

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Old 01-26-2007, 08:26 AM

Thanks so much for the websites. I am to the point where I guess I will just start calling every Dale Henderson until I find the right one. Those websites does help me narrow it down though! Thanks again and if you think of anything else, please let me know. God Bless!

Old 03-09-2007, 09:09 AM

1 posts, read 5,765 times
Ok this is kinda creepy...My name is Dale Henderson, I have a sister named Pat (patricia). I dont know that you exist. Only thing is I never lived in Mo. I lived in San Antonio Texas in 1973...I will be 51 this year...and I currently live in Nebraska...

Old 04-03-2007, 02:16 PM

Ok, I think we have ruled out the last poster as a possibility. What a shame, he seemed like such a nice guy! I am still looking!! If anyone can help, please let me know! I have tried all of the search engines and am about to start going through the phone book! Thanks for any ideas! Have a great day!

Old 07-03-2007, 09:04 AM

Just wanted to repost to get this back on the front page for a while. No updates to report. Still looking!
Anne

Old 08-04-2007, 06:07 AM

575 posts, read 3,462,362 times
Check your pms's

Old 12-05-2007, 12:00 PM

Still nothing new, I did have something strange happen a few months back. I was searching on google for my dad's name, and after about 20 pages or so, I came across this blog entry from some woman in in North (MI or ND-I think). I emailed her because her husband's name was the same as my dad's. She emailed back and said that her husband was too young (only in his forties), but that he had a daughter that had not come looking for him yet (only around 18 or so). The weird part is, she was very nice, but when I responded again, I never got a return email and the blog entry has since been removed. Kind of makes me wonder! Anyway, still searching!
Someone (with money) ought to start a foundation to help people find their lost loved ones. I read through page after page of people searching and it just breaks my heart! Most of these people don't even know they are being looked for. If there was a media outlet for this, I think more people would be located, or at least able to contact the outlet to say they didn't want to be found. Any ideas on how to start this? Or if there is one out there already?

Old 03-03-2008, 01:38 PM

still looking-thought I would refresh this! Have a good day!
Anne

Old 03-03-2008, 01:43 PM

72 posts, read 269,420 times
I found someones Marriage records from the sixties on ancestory.com they have like a 14 day free trial and I got what I wanted and cancelled before the 14 days it brings up a ton of info i was impressed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search