U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 10:39 PM

2 posts, read 1,970 times

Advertisements

Hi name is Tia. Looking for my biological mom. Last infor I have (not sure how creditable it is anymore) Nancy L Digsby from Tampa fl. I was born October 19,80 from the woman's hospital in Tampa fl. Any info plz help. Ashnjos07@gmail.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2014, 07:26 AM

10,835 posts, read 14,853,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia smith View Post
Hi name is Tia. Looking for my biological mom. Last infor I have Nancy L Digsby from Tampa fl. I was born October 1980. Any info plz help. Ashnjos07@gmail.com
A Nancy Louise was likely married to Lawrence Albert Digsby at the time.

Would William Ferguson be your Father?

You are near Tampa, any chance you can take a ride down there?

I can send you a possible address for Mr. Digsby if you like. Let me know.

Last edited by howard555; 10-13-2014 at 07:35 AM..

Old 10-13-2014, 09:37 AM

1,611 posts, read 1,947,702 times
Default Nancy L Digsby

Quote:
Hi name is Tia. Looking for my biological mom. Last infor I have (not sure how creditable it is anymore) Nancy L Digsby from Tampa fl. I was born October 19,80 from the woman's hospital in Tampa fl. Any info plz help. Ashnjos07@gmail.com

Looks like her last name is now Billingsley. I'll send you her info on a direct message.

Bill

Old 10-14-2014, 03:23 PM

2 posts, read 1,970 times
Hey. I am very new to this forum and having a bit of difficulty figuring it out. Forgive me. I wrote a response but not sure it went through :/ well I said as the man before you listed I had got that much info and attempted contact but never even so much as an acknowledgment was given. That was to a Donna fivecoat and nancy billingsley. As far as knowing my fathers name, I have no info or anything that could lead to him. The only thing I had once and now is gone was amoungst my hospital papers from 1980 and in one was "Baby of Nancy L. Digsby. Nothing more. My adoptive mother took me home at 3 days old and never knew anything more. It was an arranged adoption through my adoptive mothers then cousin I believe. Her cousin worked with my Bmother and that's how everything was set up. Sounds pretty easy to figure out then, right? Wrong. No one will talk to me about it. My Amom basically yells at me with anger if I ask anything (the very few times I have) and she moved further north when I was young and basically cut all contact with family and friends in Tampa or elsewhere. So it's now literally..her and I and my children I'm now 33 will be 34 in a few days. The attempts I made prior led me nowhere. Now more than ever id just want medical history. I have three young girls and besides their fathers side I don't know anything about me or possible medical history.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:29 PM

Quote:
I wrote a response but not sure it went through :/ well I said as the man before you listed I had got that much info and attempted contact but never even so much as an acknowledgment was given. That was to a Donna fivecoat and nancy billingsley. The only thing I had once and now is gone was amoungst my hospital papers from 1980 and in one was "Baby of Nancy L. Digsby. It was an arranged adoption through my adoptive mothers then cousin I believe. Her cousin worked with my Bmother and that's how everything was set up.
If you had already tried to communicate with D. Fivecoat and N. Billingsley then you need to try other names. Unless your attempts just got no reply. If that is what happened try again in another way. Is the cousin of your adoptive mother still living and you could try to contact them? You want medical history and nothing more. But, you never know you might get more than medical history with some luck.

Old 10-14-2014, 05:34 PM

The William Ferguson that is at the same address as nancy billingsley is only 33 yrs old so maybe it's her Son?? I sent Tia two current address's for Nancy and Donna so she can write to them. She tried contacting through Facebook the last time.

Old 10-14-2014, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBillM View Post
The William Ferguson that is at the same address as nancy billingsley is only 33 yrs old so maybe it's her Son?? I sent Tia two current address's for Nancy and Donna so she can write to them. She tried contacting through Facebook the last time.
No reply from a Facebook message would not be unusual.
In 1974, William Ferguson was age 22.
The 33 year old may be William Ferguson, Jr.

I'll send the Op a possible address for a Digsby who may be related to Nancy.

Last edited by howard555; 10-14-2014 at 06:34 PM..

Old 06-14-2016, 03:41 PM

marciannalisa

If you need funding you might want to try https://www.gofundme.com/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search