U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 06:36 PM

12 posts, read 41,147 times

Advertisements

This is a sensitive issue but I am looking for a biological parent. I know the person name and address however know for certain this person does not wish to have contact with biological child. The biological child only wants a photo and nothing else. This person was married at the time the child was conceived and is still married. I assume that is why the parent wants nothing to do with the child. Other than a high school year book or DMV photo. How would I be able to obtain a photo? This person has lived in Syracuse their whole lives. My email is marievista@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2008, 08:39 PM

79 posts, read 154,188 times
If you`re deperate and have the money hire a private investigator to get the picture.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:44 PM

1 posts, read 11,410 times
hi there i was wondering if you could help me, i am looking for my biological dad, his name is john grimes from lancashire, he is in his late 50`s early 60`s. he worked in stornoway, isles of lewis in sep 1979 as a scaffolder..i beleive he has a son called john aswell who`ll be in his mid 30`s...thank you...

Old 04-06-2010, 09:02 PM

1 posts, read 10,432 times
HER MAIDEN NAME: KRISTEN MARIE RODRIGUES I AM LOOKING FOR MY BIOLOGICAL MOTHER... if anyone has any information on her... please email me at [email]lukemanoly@gmail.com[/email]. Thanks! CHEERS.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:23 PM

1 posts, read 10,340 times
I am looking for my Biological Dad. He lived in florida around 18 or 19 years ago. I think his name is Michel Hosay. That is the name i was told by my Biological mother. If you have any information email me schlabachv@yahoo.com

Old 04-20-2010, 12:52 PM

13,107 posts, read 24,910,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobste View Post
This is a sensitive issue but I am looking for a biological parent. I know the person name and address however know for certain this person does not wish to have contact with biological child. The biological child only wants a photo and nothing else. This person was married at the time the child was conceived and is still married. I assume that is why the parent wants nothing to do with the child. Other than a high school year book or DMV photo. How would I be able to obtain a photo? This person has lived in Syracuse their whole lives. My email is marievista@yahoo.com
Wow that is sensitive and at what point does a child looking for biological parents over step their bounds especially if said parents do not want to be found....what assurances do you have that once they have photo that will be the end of it??

This particular search has the potential to upset many lives.
I wish you the best of luck

Old 10-09-2010, 07:48 AM

1 posts, read 9,931 times
I am looking for my biological father. William Michael Kahn. Around 1964 he lived in Lyons Illinois. Also, he has a son around 48 years old now. William Kahn should be approx. 75 years old. Please contact me at Teachld00@hotmail.com

Old 10-09-2010, 05:36 PM

820 posts, read 2,593,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
Wow that is sensitive and at what point does a child looking for biological parents over step their bounds especially if said parents do not want to be found....what assurances do you have that once they have photo that will be the end of it??

This particular search has the potential to upset many lives.
I wish you the best of luck
I guess I feel the rights of a biological child take priority over the rights of a married man that had an affair and fathered a child. If he hasn't come clean in all these years, that's too bad for all involved and there enlies the upset. Every child has a right to know where they come from IMO.

Of course, with the proper process, there could be communication without the father's wife knowing. That would just contribute to the dysfunction I believe.... but if the child is worrying about causing upset, they can make that connection without the man's family knowing.

I wish you luck cobste!

Old 04-21-2012, 05:22 PM

2 posts, read 14,626 times
hi, my name is michael connaire, im looking for my daughter aine greene,i think she may still live in ireland.....if anyone knows her where abouts could you email me on jayne-turner@live.co.uk thanks

Old 05-04-2012, 03:40 PM

2 posts, read 14,626 times
Default aine greene

i have since found out that Aine is now known as Aine Oleary....and lives in Longford Ireland...cant get anymore info, so desprate to contact her
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search