U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2008, 03:05 PM

874 posts, read 3,407,449 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I'm looking for a long time friend of mine, her name is (birth name) Melinda Ortiz (married name Melinda Fraga). She use to go to Union Hill Highschool in Union City, New Jersey. She's puertorican and had 2 little girls since the last time we spoke. Her husband's name was Carlos Fraga. She's also in her mid 30's.

I would love to hear from her. Please let me know if you have a clue where she is!

Thanks..boy is this a long shot!!

Last edited by TrishP7; 07-30-2008 at 04:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2008, 09:38 PM

874 posts, read 3,407,449 times
Never mind!! I went on peoplesearch.com and zaaba..and found her mom who only lives about 5 mins from me..mind you..i just moved to orlando about 5mnths ago..would never think anyone i knew from back in the day would be in these neck of the woods!!

In either case, i subscribed to the site and got melinda and her mom's info. I didnt have much luck finding mel..but i remembered heR mom's name and decided to call all her numbers, including the one here in florida. Well, her mom remembered me well and called..i wasnt home, so she left a message. I called her mom back but she was sleeping but had the opportunity to speak to mels mom's husband..and boy did we talk. Never met him before..but it was great to have some connection to mel! In either case, i'll be speaking to mel tomorrow!! I'm so excited! This girl, was one of my best friends in highschool, we kept in touch for aobut 5 more years after hs..but lost contact. Now..hmm...about 12 years later..i've found my buddy!!

Wow..i'm so excited.

For those of you that have been seeking and searching for your lost loved one...dont give up!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search