U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 06:58 PM

1 posts, read 1,379 times

Advertisements

Looking for anyone searching for siblings born from Dillard M " Phil" Fields originally from Tennessee, but lived in Texas in the mid 60's and was in the Air Force there. He was a clerk typist in it. He also lived in Illinois after 1965 and was a musician. I've been told he fathered a girl by a woman named Glenda, or Linda, or Brenda who had long brown hair. I was born Dec 1965 in Tennessee, and another half brother from him was born August 1966. Thanks ! [email]gibsoncat@ymail.com[/email]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2015, 12:51 PM

1 posts, read 965 times
Looking for my sister born March 30 or 31st 1971 or 1972 tabitha dawn Daniels she's married now don't no her last name now.was born in California...has two kids in the north Carolina area...has Brown hair Brown eyes.She's 42 or 43 years old now hvnt seen her since she was 15..our mother is in failing health want to be reunited with her.I'm her sister Deana Daniels wiley I live in hallsville tx

Old 11-13-2015, 08:46 AM

1,611 posts, read 1,947,396 times
Deana

I'll send you her address and email address.

Bill

Old 02-08-2016, 11:00 AM

1 posts, read 878 times
Hi,
I'm trying to help my Aunt find her sidlings and her birth father. William (Bill)White, he had a wife at some point named: Betty
My Aunt's birth mother's name(s) were; Patricia (Pat) Ann Etchison, Hale, McIntosh & Gregson.
She had three children already with my grandpa Jack Hale:
Cindy, Kenny and Denis Hale.
They lived in Martinsville, IN
They conceived my Aunt, Trisha around Sept 1966 and she was born 6/7/67. I'm not sure what town they met in. She was born in Danville, Indiana.
My grandmother never told anyone much about my aunt's biological father or about any of his children.

Old 02-29-2016, 10:40 AM

1 posts, read 832 times
i lost my dad three years ago and found out after he died that he was paying child support for another child. we know nothing about it. Please Help we would love to know!! [EMAIL="kmarchese87@gmail.com"]kmarchese87@gmail.com[/EMAIL] His name is Carl F. Marchese DOB is 9/25/1963.

Old 03-10-2016, 09:51 AM

1 posts, read 782 times
Hello my name is Michael Hall And I'm looking for my two brothers Danny and Jamal. I have never met them
My mothers name is Evelyn hall And Fathers Name is Daniel Bell.
Danny and I have the same parents and me and Jamal have the same mother. I heard they where adopted and that they live in New York and Jamal's father is Jamiacan if you can please help email me at [email]mikehall1118@gmail.com[/email] and I'm from the Boston ma area

Old 06-06-2016, 04:09 PM

1 posts, read 695 times
looking for my last sibling, found the rest, Viola,or violet Marliere, illinois,born in 1977 or 1978, has brother eddie marlier, father ed marliere, mother sharon pelka

Old 10-04-2017, 02:07 PM

1 posts, read 384 times
Hello I am looking for my half brothers and sister my dads last name is Cobb we are located in Jackson, TN. If anyone knows a guy by that last name please contact me. I'm trying to find my sisters/brothers

Old 10-04-2017, 08:46 PM

7,352 posts, read 4,447,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDiamondz86 View Post
Hello I am looking for my half brothers and sister my dads last name is Cobb we are located in Jackson, TN. If anyone knows a guy by that last name please contact me. I'm trying to find my sisters/brothers
Please start a new thread rather than tagging on to a dead thread. That way, we won't be resurrecting a thread from 2008, and posters who might be able to help you can ask questions and help you better.

Old 11-04-2017, 11:47 PM

3 posts, read 1,668 times
I know I have a half sister whose younger than me but I don't know her name , found his sisters, Marjorie,Ethel and Evelyn,but they wont tell me,my name is Debra Fonseca and I'm 64,shes younger than me and was probably born in sacramento also. He died a few years ago in San Jose. I am currently living there now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search