U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 03:18 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,103,852 times

Advertisements

It is the right family. I just got off the phone and I will DM you right away... *HUGS*

Old 09-02-2008, 03:45 PM

1,830 posts, read 4,762,062 times
That's super, LadyRobyn! Well done!

Old 09-04-2008, 06:35 PM

6 posts, read 12,616 times
**To everyone that helped me and especially LadyRobyn** THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Your help is greatly appreciated. You all found my siblings for me and so far there has been messages left but no direct contact with any of them. This is to be expected i guess, after all, they were not searching for us, we were searching for them! But all is good because i feel alot better just knowing that they all seem happy and good so for now that is enough. Again, thanks guys for your time and effort, you all are great!

Old 09-04-2008, 07:11 PM

1 posts, read 873 times
Talking I am one of roger Boase's step children..

Hello, I am My mother's oldest child from her first marriage. My name is Tiffani and my mother was never legally married to Roger but they did produce 5 other children. 3 of which still live. you are welcome to contact me if you wish. I am excited to hear from you. Someone from Texas attempted to contact me the other day but every time I try to call it goes to a voice mail box that is too full to leave a message. by the way her name is casey not cassie. but you were close and we never went to foster care, we went to anyone care! they dropped us off on the front step of anyone who take us. anyway, I probably said too much.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:35 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,103,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasrx View Post
**To everyone that helped me and especially LadyRobyn** THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Your help is greatly appreciated. You all found my siblings for me and so far there has been messages left but no direct contact with any of them. This is to be expected i guess, after all, they were not searching for us, we were searching for them! But all is good because i feel alot better just knowing that they all seem happy and good so for now that is enough. Again, thanks guys for your time and effort, you all are great!
Aww! You are more than welcome. Like I told Tiffani (semugisha) I hope this brings happiness to all of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by semugisha View Post
Hello, I am My mother's oldest child from her first marriage. My name is Tiffani...
Hi Tiffani! You seem like an AWESOME big sister! Enjoyed our conversation the other day.

Y'all take care and be patient with each other OK? It's been a long time and sometimes it's hard getting past those first "contacts"... Trust me, I know.

Best of luck and *HUGS* to all.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:20 AM

2,429 posts, read 5,487,286 times
Thanks to all the members that make People Search such a successful forum!!
Per OP's request, this thread is closed.
Again thanks!!
FAQ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search