U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2007, 12:11 PM

2 posts, read 5,307 times

Advertisements

Hello!! I am in need of some help. I have been looking for my mother for a couple of years now and have had no success. My last contact was with her in May of 1999. Since then I have moved and during the move I lost all my papers with my telephone numbers on it.
I am now 31yrs. old and looking for compleation to my past and my family. I was adopted and it took me 18yrs. to find her. That is the reason I need help I am not wanting to wait that long again.
She was living in the Buhl, ID area but am not sure if she still is. Her name is Nita Faye Edlin. But in my searches I have found other last names associated to her. I believe she lived at 700 linden st., Buhl, ID as Nita Faye Ross with a man named James Robert Ross. That is the only address I have found to date but Nita Faye Ridgeway is another possible last name.
Anyone who could help me locate her or give me another clue to follow I would forever be thankful to!! I appreciate the time you have taken to look at and read this!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2007, 11:47 AM

28 posts, read 106,251 times
Default Search

I have sent you a few private messages in here check them hope what I have given you helps you some

Old 02-03-2007, 11:53 AM

28 posts, read 106,251 times
Default Good Site

This is also a good site to try:
daplus.us/PeopleSearch.aspx?partner=400129

Old 02-04-2007, 06:38 PM

22 posts, read 125,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Son View Post
Hello!! I am in need of some help. I have been looking for my mother for a couple of years now and have had no success. My last contact was with her in May of 1999. Since then I have moved and during the move I lost all my papers with my telephone numbers on it.
I am now 31yrs. old and looking for compleation to my past and my family. I was adopted and it took me 18yrs. to find her. That is the reason I need help I am not wanting to wait that long again.
She was living in the Buhl, ID area but am not sure if she still is. Her name is Nita Faye Edlin. But in my searches I have found other last names associated to her. I believe she lived at 700 linden st., Buhl, ID as Nita Faye Ross with a man named James Robert Ross. That is the only address I have found to date but Nita Faye Ridgeway is another possible last name.
Anyone who could help me locate her or give me another clue to follow I would forever be thankful to!! I appreciate the time you have taken to look at and read this!!
There are two neighbors listed that you could call: One at 701 Linden and one at 714 Linden.

Do a a reverse address search under "Phone Book" at investigate.net

If you have trouble let me know and I will send you the numbers privately. I don't want to post them. You can find them rather easily yourself. Also do the People search. There are about 31 James R Ross's

The only way to fail is to quit!

Good luck,
Bill

Old 02-07-2007, 05:08 PM

2 posts, read 5,307 times
FOUND HER!!! Thank You everybody for your time and help it is much appreciated!!!

Old 02-09-2007, 08:59 AM

850 posts, read 2,902,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Son View Post
FOUND HER!!! Thank You everybody for your time and help it is much appreciated!!!
Praise the Lord. Good for you, honey. Good luck!

Kimmiey
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or