U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-08-2008, 10:34 PM

1 posts, read 4,265 times
Default Looking for a friend in New Zealand

Hi I'm looking for a friend of mine who moved back to New Zealand about 3 Years ago , His Name is Gary Jeffries and his wifes Name is Dianne .
Gary hand builds model cars in metal from Scratch and had a very good reputation for his work while living here in Australia .
I Don't know what Area of New Zealand moved to and I don't have any other Details other than what I've supplied so I'm hoping someone may have heard of him over there ??

Thanks
Sean Morgan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2008, 09:41 AM

8 posts, read 19,923 times
IF you are looking for a friend in China, maybe I can help you...

Old 01-26-2009, 01:58 PM

1 posts, read 3,862 times
im looking for friends of mine i was there few years ago and worked for fulton hogan big company over there good company and worked with few people and made lots of friends and wondering if anybody could help me find my friends if u know anybody who works for the company im looking for them to talk to and catch up please could u help thanks my add is [email]biglee@rocketship.com[/email] thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search