U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 10:34 AM

6 posts, read 15,715 times

Advertisements

Oh my God....my dear, dear Liz, all your information are right!!I spoke with my aunt and she confirmed all those names and dates!!You're an angel, now we have an address where send our letter to...in fact, I'm going to contact Arthur Jr.as soon as possible!!You made us a very big present and my familiy is so grateful to you and to all this forum that helped me to find my relatives!!!I will send you our notice and the developments of my searching!!
Now, I have just a question for you, dear Liz...how do you have all this information?Do you know this people?If you say yes, I won't believe it, because it would be a miracle!!!))
Kisses
Maria
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 11:01 AM

20,799 posts, read 8,710,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizNJ View Post
Arthur J. Santora Sr. was born 7/19/1913 and passed away 10/3/1994.

Arthur J. Santora Jr., born 8/16/1947
64 Fuller Rd., Weymouth MA 02191
Phone: 781-340-7496

Florence Vertullo of Everett MA was born 9/2/1906 and passed 12/16/1993.

OMG.I had friends who used to live at 67 Fuller Road in Weymouth MA

Talk about a small world.

Old 09-24-2008, 11:06 AM

1,085 posts, read 1,787,456 times
Maria - I am so happy that you have the information to contact your family!! We love happy endings on this forum!!!

I don't know any of those people - I just use various websites for searching. My favorites are Veromi.com, PIPL.com as well as Google. Sometimes you just get lucky

Please do keep us posted !!

All the best to you and your family!

Liz

Old 09-24-2008, 11:17 AM

6 posts, read 15,715 times
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))

Old 11-28-2008, 11:24 PM

2 posts, read 2,856 times
Hey Maria - I believe we are cousins!! My mom is Carol and grandmother Phyllis. I lived with Phyllis until she passed last December.

Shoot me an email if you wanna chat [EMAIL="Manzerick@aol.com"]Manzerick@aol.com[/EMAIL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfitrite86 View Post
Hi!!My name is Maria Galeone, I'm 22 years old and,of course and I live in Italy.Last week, while I was chatting with my aunt, she told me her grandparents ' story: they migrated to USA during the Second World War to seek their fortune! In fact, my grandmother was born in Boston, but she returned in Italy when she was only a baby and she never came back.Now, my grandmother is here not more, so she cannot give me some information, so I just have some photos and an address of Everett, MA.But I have a problem...I cannot understand the name of the street!!!! It may be " Jerry street"?? "Terry street"?? "Ferry street"? or what?? There's here anyone that can help me to understand the address??I don't know if they live here nowadays...I just know that ten years ago, there was some of my family still "alive" here!!From then....nothing!!
So, if anyone can tell me the right name of the street, I would be grateful...4ever!!!!
I'll wait for you answers...PLEASEEEE!!!HELP MEEE!
Kisses
Maria

Ps. my mail address is [EMAIL="maria.galeone@alice.it"]maria.galeone@alice.it[/EMAIL]
thank you

Old 11-28-2008, 11:25 PM

2 posts, read 2,856 times
Pretty Amazing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizNJ View Post
Maria - I am so happy that you have the information to contact your family!! We love happy endings on this forum!!!

I don't know any of those people - I just use various websites for searching. My favorites are Veromi.com, PIPL.com as well as Google. Sometimes you just get lucky

Please do keep us posted !!

All the best to you and your family!

Liz
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search