U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2008, 09:34 AM

95 posts, read 202,086 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for a friend I haven't seen in over 30 years (wow, time flies).

How are you finding out so much information on people? Is there a way to find an email address? (I feel that would somehow be less intrusive than a phone call).

I'm searching for someone I dated approximately 1970-1971. We stumbled across each other may around 1975 in Redondo Beach (he was renting an apartment in the area). I believe he had been married to a Kathleen Green, and I believe he had 2 children, Adam and April (I think).

If you think a DMV license plate (I really don't want to post that here) would be helpful, I think I can remember the license plate of a car he drove. Please DM me if you need any further information.

I don't want to disrupt his life, just wonder what he's up to and say hello after all these years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2008, 10:22 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,038,628 times
Default Perhaps a post card w/ your email address?

Found:

GREEN, DAVID L (Age 63) (broken link)
Relatives:
GREEN, APRIL D (Age 37)
KENNEDYGREEN, CHERRY L (Age 51)
GREEN, ADAM D

Known to have resided in:
MANHATTAN BEACH, CA
REDONDO BEACH, CA
LONG BEACH, CA
TORRANCE, CA
HERMOSA BEACH, CA
PALOS VERDES PENINSULA, CA
LOS ALAMITOS, CA

DAVID L GREEN
1646 MATHEWS AVE
MANHATTAN BEACH, CA 90266
Phone number unlisted

*April Reen is listed at the same address

Old 10-05-2008, 08:34 AM

95 posts, read 202,086 times
i noticed on PeopleFinder it shows that they have an email address. Is there someone here who is a member and can provide that for me? Would hate to pay for the info and have it be out of date and not a valid email. Please DM if you can provide it for me. thank you so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search