U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 09:21 PM

16 posts, read 43,294 times

Advertisements

Jennifer disappeared in July of 1993 from Marathon, Florida. Although there have been accounts of her having been involved in crimes and such after her disappearance, no law agency has ever contacted me with regard to such incidences as she was listing as missing, and thus, I would have been notified. Her picture and links can be found at:

Possible Matches - Page 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The search will never end until we know what happened to her, and we pray that she be found safe...if you have seen her, or know anything about her, please contact me asap. Her family loves and misses her far beyond any words with which to express, and we appreciate any information regarding her whereabouts. Thank you and may God bless.

Sue Perry
Jennifer's mother
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2008, 06:18 AM

842 posts, read 1,978,836 times
Let's see if this link works any better:
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

Old 10-02-2008, 06:23 AM

Yep, that worked. Date of birth 2/18/80. Missing date: 7/30/93. Age now: 28. Missing City: Monroe County, mother above says Marathon, Florida. 5'5. 110 lbs. Black hair. Blue eyes. Go to the link right above this and it has 2 pictures (1 age progressed).
Full name: Jennifer Rae Perry

To the mother, you say there are accounts of her having been involved in crimes. Can you tell us more about those accounts, what were they and where were they? We have access to arrests / jails / and prisons records and we can do a double check to see if we can find her listed. Don't count on that you would have been notified. It doesn't always work out that way.

Old 10-02-2008, 06:25 AM

One more thing, it would help if you know of anyone she might have been with or might be with, like a boyfriend.

Old 10-02-2008, 07:48 PM

1,387 posts, read 3,036,718 times
I know this is a long shot...but I found this...

PERRY, JENNIFER born 02/18/1980

NEW BEDFORD, MA

JENNIFER PERRY
12 NYE ST
NEW BEDFORD, MA 02746
No phone number listed

Old 10-03-2008, 02:32 AM

Default Other Sites misrepresenting Jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan13202 View Post
Let's see if this link works any better:
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

There is a site called The Doe Network: Case File 848DFFL

that spoke of Jenny having been involved in some crimes after she disappeared, and yet, I was never notified of this, and I find that a bit strange as I was never contacted nor informed of these supposed crimes in the Florida Keys when they allegedly happened. I knew she was on the NCMEC but didn't know how to insert urls here..thank you for that Susan as it will help others to find out more about Jenny. Any information you can find would be greatly appreciated. I have been contacted by agents in the NCMEC these past couple of months, asking for all information I have been able to aquire since her disappearance, as well as my giving dna samples. No luck has come of any of the information I have gathered over the years and given to the agency.

Sue

Old 10-03-2008, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelingal2 View Post
I know this is a long shot...but I found this...

PERRY, JENNIFER born 02/18/1980

NEW BEDFORD, MA

JENNIFER PERRY
12 NYE ST
NEW BEDFORD, MA 02746
No phone number listed
Wow..I don't know where or you found that, but Jennifer was only 8 when we lived at that address! Thank you so much for the help though Travelingal2..it sometimes seems like an endless search....We moved to the Florida Keys (Marathon) in 1988, and she disappeared in 1993. Thanks again for your concern and compassion to both you and Susan.

Old 10-03-2008, 02:39 AM

Quote:
One more thing, it would help if you know of anyone she might have been with or might be with, like a boyfriend.
I had compiled a list of all her friends phone numbers, as well as boys she seemed fond of in their names being written on school notebooks and such, and gave them to the National Missing and Exploited Network agents recently..no leads have come of them as yet.

Old 10-03-2008, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Yep, that worked. Date of birth 2/18/80. Missing date: 7/30/93. Age now: 28. Missing City: Monroe County, mother above says Marathon, Florida. 5'5. 110 lbs. Black hair. Blue eyes. Go to the link right above this and it has 2 pictures (1 age progressed).
Full name: Jennifer Rae Perry

To the mother, you say there are accounts of her having been involved in crimes. Can you tell us more about those accounts, what were they and where were they? We have access to arrests / jails / and prisons records and we can do a double check to see if we can find her listed. Don't count on that you would have been notified. It doesn't always work out that way.

Also, it is stated that ]she had been the victim of "aggravated child abuse from neglect, having been hit with a closed fist, belt and hand.", and this is simply not true! Jennifer had wanted to go to a dance one night when she was only 12, and because I had felt that she wasn't old enough to be at an event that wasn't going to be well supervised, I wouldn't allow her to go. In response to this, she went to DSS and filed a false report, which she later recanted...no charges were ever filed. I just can't understand why anyone would lie about such a thing after a child disappears, and thus create even more heartache and pain for the family suffering the loss of a child like this, especially given that it is such a well known network. It is beyond cruel.

Old 10-09-2008, 03:28 AM

Exclamation Jennifer Rae Perry ~ My daughter

We miss you so much, so often Jennifer!!

Jennifer was last seen at 10:30 pm on July 30th, 1993, when she walked away into the night during a disagreement regarding curfew. This was something she had done several times before, however, she never actually 'ran away' until this last time. She would instead, go to her older sisters house..and when I was assured she was there, I would allow her to stay overnight with her sister, and in doing so, hopefully give her the time to just calm down and think about things. This was usually how it worked out.

This last time however, she didn't go to her sisters house...it seemed as though she had just disappeared altogether. For days, nights, weeks and for months after, we, (her family), searched the entire island...talking to her friends, driving up and down all of the Florida Keys, leaving fliers, praying, and doing any and everything else we could think of to just find her safe and sound. There was no real help from any of the local officials to even help create or distribute fliers, etc. The internet has also been worked hard in trying to find any scrap of hope that she is okay, perhaps even looking for us. From Myspace to Google, the search is never ending, and will continue to be until she is found. There has been some information gleaned from some of the searches I did that sent up red flags, however, there is much that I cannot discuss here in an open public forum without jeopardizing the chance of finding the person I believe to be responcible for Jennifers disappearance, and moreso, in finding her. At least, not until I'm certain. Not an easy or promising task based upon the 'help'. or moreso, the lack thereof, that I've received thus far from those who are supposed to help in such cases.

There have been many confusing things that I have seen and heard along the way throughout all of this...things that just didn't make any sense until I started piecing them together. It has been these elements of 'confusion' that only proved to affirm over time that the person I suspect, is in fact...the one who took Jenny, or knows something about it. I would discuss these things, but not in open forum, as I don't wish to point fingers and be wrong, or worse...chase off the person/s involved in what I have always believed to have been an 'abduction of seduction' by a certain official in places of authority.

The reason why I believe this was in my having been approached about a month after Jenny dissappeared, and told about something that would definitely have caused a real whirlwind of problems for someone who also worked in the same 'place of authority' as the guy I suspected. This 'informant' said he would deny telling me anything if asked, and that it was "strictly off the record" in his saying that if I "really wanted to know what happened to Jennifer", that I should investigate the public department that he himself was working in. And this is just the proverbial tip of the iceberg. Many facts that I have managed to find over the years, seems to back this up. The suspect being the same someone I had already had in mind.

The Missing and Exploited Network had sent agents to my house a couple of months ago, to get DNA samples, and any info I had collected throughout my search..both of which I gave. I didn't hear anything again from them until yet another agent called me, a few weeks later, stating that he is now in charge of Jennifer's case. He asked a few questions, and I answered them all..both on the phone, as well as in a very long and detailed email containing any pertinent information I had gathered regarding what I felt might have happened to her.

I haven't heard another word from him either, other than to affirm (when I called him a couple of weeks later), that he didn't think my suspect is responsible, and that he felt "Jennifer is still alive". The information I had sent about Jennifer was a list of all her friends names, phone #'s, as well as an account regarding all of my suspicions about the person who worked at the same place the informant did, and all related info that pointed at him. The informant never specified my suspects name, but I had already thought my suspect to be involved long before the informant said what he did, just based upon what some of her friends had said prior that Jenny had told them just before she vanished.

In any case, much of the information, clues and suspicions I have are for the most part kept very confidential, as it is a very delicate and potentially dangerous sort of situation that could occur if not handles with care. The ones we should ordinarily be able to trust are not always to be trusted. I wish I could find a private investigator who might consider probono in all of this...15 years feels like 150.....

Here's a question or two to ponder. When a child has disappeared, and the court mandates that if she/he is found, then she/he is to be returned to her mother, then why is it that there are websites out there stating that Jennifer was suspected of crimes, and yet, I was never notified of these alleged crimes? Where did these crimes occur? When?? Why do they 'say' Jennifer was allegedly thought to have been involved....? And why too, would there be such blatant accusations of Jennifer having suffered abuse and neglect prior to her disappearance on certain websites when, in fact, she never was?? There were never any charges brought against me or anyone else for having abused or neglected Jennifer. I have a lot of letters and such from neighbors, as well as court documents stating that there was no abuse or neglect found in her home, and that again in fact, I was said to have been a very devoted mother whose main concern was in the safety and well being of my children... Hmmm! Even the TMECN doesn't have such nonsense on their site about Jennifer, her family or me! I've checked the sources listed on these sites for the 'information' these sites claim have, and have found nothing in newspaper archives, etc., as yet.

There are so many more pieces to this frustrating, heartwrenching, and seemingly endless nightmare that I have managed to piece together, but nothing will ever be certain until she is found.

And so please, anyone...if you have seen our Jennifer, or even think you might know something about her whereabouts..please come forward!!

PLEASE?????

You can send it anonymously via my cell phone...(just press *67 first). Just email me here, or at whitebirdinflight@yahoo.com if you wish to do so, and know that we truly appreciate any and all info that may or may not seem like much to you.

Thank you for having taken time to stop and read this of so many people searches, and may God bless you and yours.

Respectfully ~
Sue Perry
Jennifer's mother
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search