U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 12:00 PM

1,387 posts, read 3,034,210 times

Advertisements

hcgCali...Have I told you how wonderful I think you are today? Great job!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2008, 12:38 PM

1,830 posts, read 4,761,168 times
Thanks TG! I think you're wonderful every day!

Old 10-04-2008, 03:54 PM

1,907 posts, read 4,448,112 times
I think you are BOTH amazing. Fortunately, I've not lost anyone in my life but have found thid site facinateing.. I've been lurking for about a month now and have cried and had goosebumps every time I watch you reunite families.
There is a spot in heaven reserved for you ,for sure. God bless you!!!!!

Old 10-08-2008, 12:47 AM

4 posts, read 5,441 times
Dear hcgCali:
Yes my mothers name is Bette Gianopoulos!!!! I'm going over to her house in the afternoon to water her plants. I will take a look at the divorce papers again... Thank you for your help. You cannot imagine how it feels for me to get help on such a sencitive subject from someone whom I don't even know... I thank you with tears in my eyes

Old 10-08-2008, 12:57 AM

Dear Gentlearts:
First of all thank you very much for all your sugestions and you actually are right; if I am mature inough to start my own family I can confront my family... The thing is I could never stand up to my mother. Although hardworking and raising me on her own she is a very strongheaded stricts and sometimes she can shut anyone out of her life in a blink of an eye. She is the only part of me that I have in my life right now... and I can't lose her. Thank you again very much
Alexia

Old 10-08-2008, 01:05 AM

Dear travelingal2:
Thank you too for taking the time to help me... My parents did in fact live in Hayward for some time... When my mother was pregnant with me they built a house in Castro Valley and that is where I grew up until me my mother and her second husband moved to Greece. I have no idea what to do with the info you have all given me... I will try and contact Lisa D. and Eleanor J. for any information about my father...
Thank you very much... Thank you...
Alexia

Old 08-12-2011, 04:20 PM

1 posts, read 474 times
I youcame across this website by accident. My name is toni simms price. I think your father was my uncle . Is your name vanessa or alexia or alexia ? Your mom named bettie? Ive heard about u since iwas little & seen baby pictures of u. I have pictures of your father. All the people that is posted up here is your family. Please contact me. Here is my address 121 scott farm lane . New bern nc 28562. I would love to answer any thing. My dad was emmitt simms.his brother. My grandmother evelyn simms.

Old 08-12-2011, 06:32 PM

1,608 posts, read 1,941,903 times
Toni That is an old post. You can click on Avsim's name and send a direct message.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search