Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2008, 10:55 PM

2 posts, read 2,888 times

Advertisements

I don't have alot about him except he lived in quebec on an native reserve.
My mother Gloria Keeble meet him in 63 and had a relationship with him.
They kept it quiet because as she said it was a no no to have a white woman and Native american together back than.
He doesn't know I am alive and I think he should know he has a daughter and grandchildren.
Anyone knows of someone that was involved back than please let them know so I may contact them and let them know. I woud greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2008, 12:01 AM

35 posts, read 64,541 times
Don't you know his name???

Old 09-28-2008, 08:22 PM

11,535 posts, read 30,181,731 times
Littlebear,

All tribes have a Principal Chief and a tribal council or some form of tribal government; even the smallest tribe has sone type of order. If your dad was a Native American, AND providing you know his name and tribal affiliation, AND providing he lived on, or still lives on, the res you might be able to contact him trough the tribal office.

Do not get your hopes up. If you have been reaised in the white man's world, you will find the Indian way of live very different. Your dad might not be receptive to meeting a child from a past life or his new granndchildren. On the other hand he maybe quite pleased the two of you finally found each other and expect it will taje time, It is unlikely they willl reach into a drawer and pull out Daddy Warbucks on the first try. .

But the first thing you gotta do is find him. The tribal office is where you look first. I do not know shat you leared about Indial customs, but the one you want to always remember is to be respectfull and keep it simple. ..

Last edited by linicx; 09-28-2008 at 08:28 PM.. Reason: script

Old 10-10-2008, 11:32 AM

2 posts, read 2,888 times
I don't have any idea his name. My biogolocal mother never gave it to me before she past. All she gave me was the area he was.
Thanks

Old 10-10-2008, 01:00 PM

35 posts, read 64,541 times
oh no....thats terribble....sorry....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search