Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2008, 02:14 PM

1 posts, read 1,698 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for my real father.
Who i believe lives in Scotland.
I've searched on and off over the years but lets face it.
Look how many Richard Smiths there are in Scotland.
Thought perhaps this might help me out as you never know who might be reading it.

My Mum{ Margaret Anne White} Or Peggy as she went by and my Father { Richard Smith }dated in in 1958.
She was 24 yrs old.
My Mum and her family were from Didcot or Carterton area.
She became pregnant in 1958. Went to Richard to tell him that she was expecting their child. He didn't believe the child was his so my Mum went to Tottenham London to have me alone. I was born Oct 2nd 1959
Birth Name: Julia White

My Mother's Mother was Grace White.
Mother's Sister who knew about all that was going on Winifred Jones.

I don't know much about Richard Smith
Except he was
Born in Scotland.
Tall with reddish hair & blue eyes.
Had a younger brother who asked my mum to marry him { but she didn't want pity}
I don't know anything else about the family either.

Anything that you think might help me please email me.
Thank you, Julia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search