Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2007, 08:43 PM

1 posts, read 1,496 times

Advertisements

My,name is Felishia A.Moore.And iam looking for my birth father.Russell Moore.He lived in Chicago IL.In 1969-1970.Ibeleive.My mother is Yvonne Williams now.But at that time her last name was Jhonson.Iwas born in Aug,16,1972.In Sacramento Calif.He comunicated with my grandmother.When iwas about 4-5 years old.her name is Junita Lipscomb.She lived in Sacramento Calif.At the time.Please If anyone out there can help me locate something,anything.About him i would so much appericated it.I really dont know nothing about him.I never seen him before.never once talked to him before.nor seen a picture of him before.I would give anything to know where i came from.Its been 34years now and i still know nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2007, 05:29 AM

850 posts, read 3,158,814 times
felishia - you may have better luck beginning with tracking your grandmother. I would bet she has stayed in the same place - and is probably listed in the phone book.

That is a great place to begin. Try a Google search for your dad. type in his name and see what you get - you'd be surprised.

Good luck, Kimmiey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search