U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 01:18 PM

1 posts, read 1,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbridget View Post
I am also looking for my half-sister and I need help. Her last known residence may be Virginia but I'm not sure where. Her name was Jennifer Remels and she may be married so no longer has her name. I know she has at least 5 children and would be in her mid to late 30's. She may also have had one previous marriage with the last name of West. Her mothers name is Gina and father was Jack Remels. Please help..........
Did you find her? Easy to google and see her current phone # ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2009, 12:51 PM

4 posts, read 7,183 times
No I'm sorry I don't

Old 02-13-2009, 12:56 PM

Honestly I'm not sure it may be a minister. I am very grateful for everything you have done. I just wish I knew more.

Old 02-05-2010, 11:37 PM

2 posts, read 4,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flybycop View Post
Did you find her? Easy to google and see her current phone # ...

No never found her and I can't figure out how to start a new thread on this website.

Old 02-06-2010, 12:05 AM

10,732 posts, read 31,778,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post
Was the word "priest" used? If so, that narrows it down. Since Catholic priests are celibate, that leaves Orthodox and Anglican/Episcopalian (I think. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong) I don't know if Orthodox priests can marry.

So, looking up Episcopal churches in Edmond, Ok, I got St. Mary's Episcopal Church Welcomes You . According to the biographies of the current clergy, the timelines of the pastor and rectors don't meet yours. But maybe, you could email and ask for the name of the previous pastor, and we can search that name for a daughter born in 1970-72.

Oh wait, here's the diocese The Episcopal Church in Oklahoma | The Episcopal Diocese of Oklahoma
that would be a good source to check, too. They would have names of retired/rprevious pastors.

If you meant "minister" then that opens it up to quite a few more churches, but at least it narrows down the search. Here's a place to start: Churches in Edmond, Oklahoma (http://www.homesinedmond.com/edmondchurches.html - broken link) You will need to copy/paste the names into your search browser to find websites, and then look for names that were there in the 70's.

- Just a thought, outside the box.
Actually there are a group of Catholic priests who are married, they were Anglican but felt the split with the Catholic church was wrong, the Pope allowed them to return to the Catholic church of course keeping their wives and family was part of the bargain.

Old 02-06-2010, 04:32 AM

4,130 posts, read 13,303,291 times
There's a button that says NEW THREAD (on the left side) when you click on People Search, click on it and start a new thread of your own, it will be more visible and noticed more as yours is attached to someone else's and gets blended in w/ theirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbridget View Post
No never found her and I can't figure out how to start a new thread on this website.

Old 08-16-2010, 02:33 PM

Thanks for everything....everyone!!!

Old 08-17-2010, 06:47 AM

10,666 posts, read 21,340,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrissyC View Post
I was born and raised in Watonga, OK and have a sister from Edmond OK that I really feel I have to meet and love. All I know is she was adopted to a priest and his wife in Edmond. Her name is Kelly...sorry I don't know her last name which makes this very difficult. My name is Christina Castonguay and our mothers name is Catherine Maxine Corrigan. She should be around 36 to 38 years old. She was born in Okeene OK hospital. Please if anyone can help she has two sisters and 2 nieces and 3 nephews that want to know her so badly. Thanks

Did you register on adoption.com?

Old 05-11-2011, 12:28 AM

1 posts, read 653 times
Can someone please help me find a way to get in touch with starbridget? This is not a joke. I know Jenni. I would like to help her sister. I only recently found this post and tried to email both her and someone else from this site. Please respond.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search