U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 06:38 PM

6 posts, read 11,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan13202 View Post
Don't post the Social Security numbers or drivers numbers. However, you can take the Social Security number and check the Social Security Death Index yourself. Go here:
Social Security Death Index Interactive Search
and put just her Social Security number in. That way, no matter what name she was using, you will still see if she is there.

Yes I've checked there and normally check back there about once a month.. So far.. nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 09:49 PM

I hope because I posted this several days ago... I wasn't forgotten about???

Old 10-27-2008, 08:13 PM

1,387 posts, read 3,037,812 times
Have you tried this one?

Lynda Rosenberg
7519 La Paz Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33433
(561) 347-2457

Old 02-24-2009, 10:53 AM

1 posts, read 1,193 times
Default Information

Hi,

I was just doing some research and came across your attempt to locate your Mom. I am Mendy Golightly (33) and my ex-husband is James William Golightly Jr. (47) and his now deceased Dad was James William Golightly. I honestly don't know much, but simply noticed your locating of us. We were Rocklin residents until recently and I don't know if there is any connection, but just wanted to help in any way. Mendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmturner5 View Post
For the longest time I thought this WAS her but this women's name is Lynda Kay from what I can tell. As far as I can see this is not my mom.

As for Herbert he passed away several years ago. He was much older than she. Thanks so much for all of your information though. This "James and Mendy Golightly" I have no idea who they are, because Golightly is not her given name it was just a "stage name" she picked up when she used to sing. I guess she never went back to her old name. I know I got a police record once that "Wendy Golightly" was listed as her alias.....

Hope this helps!

Old 06-04-2009, 02:03 PM

Hi Mendy,
I have stopped going back and forth to this site. I hate to admit it but it was making me crazy because I was getting no where! As for the name "Golightly" it's not a legal name for my mother. AT least it wasn't her given name. He was a singer and that was her stage name. Not sure if she ever actually made it legal... but I know she wasn't given the name, nor did she marry a "Golightly" My grandmother who is also a musician goes by the name Golightly... but for her too.. it's just a stage name.. but she made it legal. Thanks so much for your help and if you hear her name around.. please let me know. You can email me directly at cmturner5@grandecom.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by MendyG View Post
Hi,

I was just doing some research and came across your attempt to locate your Mom. I am Mendy Golightly (33) and my ex-husband is James William Golightly Jr. (47) and his now deceased Dad was James William Golightly. I honestly don't know much, but simply noticed your locating of us. We were Rocklin residents until recently and I don't know if there is any connection, but just wanted to help in any way. Mendy

Old 06-05-2009, 06:53 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,037,812 times
Here is one to try... I really think this is her...if not...keep checking back....

Lynda Mueller
2705 Juniper Dr
Palmdale, CA 93550
(661) 224-1723

ROSENBERG, LYNDA K (Age 59)

Associated names:

MUELLER, LYNDA K
PEPPEL, LYNDA K

Known to have resided:

PALMDALE, CA
ACTON, CA
VAN NUYS, CA
LITTLEROCK, CA
SANTA CLARITA, CA
LANCASTER, CA

Relatives:
ROSENBERG, ALAN JORDAN (Age 59)
PEPPEL, ALAN WAYNE (Age 58)
PEPPEL, W ALAN
MUELLER, ERICK H (Age 55)
MUELLER, DONALD C

Last edited by Travelingal2; 06-05-2009 at 07:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search