U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 11:18 PM

6 posts, read 11,631 times

Advertisements

Hi I am in desperate need to find Wendy Golightly... does anyone know her?? I know this is a long shot... but I'm desperate....
If you know her please email me at kell120@grandecom.net
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2008, 08:50 AM

1,387 posts, read 3,033,274 times
Please let us know
3) Date of birth or approximate age.
4) Last known location and date.
5) Any known relatives-wife, husband, mother, father, brother, etc.
6) Why are you looking for this person and what is your relationship.

Thank you.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:50 AM

842 posts, read 1,976,293 times
If you read the post on the top of the People Search page that says, "Please Read Important Tips", you might have more luck if you refine your search to the instructions on that Sticky.
Such as, how old is she? What is her date of birth? What is her middle name? When was the last time you saw her and where was she (address or at least a city and state)? Her occupation? Other family members? You reason for searching for her?
That being said, because she has a less than common name, if you go here, there are 9 people with that name listed:
MelissaData.com | People Summary
And if you go here:
WENDY GOLIGHTLY in ZabaSearch People Search Engine
there are 2 with addresses and phone numbers.
Let us know if either of those are her and if the numbers are still any good. Sometimes they are outdated.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:52 AM

Default Echo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelingal2 View Post
Please let us know
3) Date of birth or approximate age.
4) Last known location and date.
5) Any known relatives-wife, husband, mother, father, brother, etc.
6) Why are you looking for this person and what is your relationship.

Thank you.
Good morning, Travelingal. See we are on the same wave length this morning. It is a beautiful Florida morning here.

Old 10-18-2008, 12:40 PM

Her DOB is 10/1/1953
Last known place was around Riverside CA

She was married to James Williams, then Herbert Rosenberg. As far as I know no one else. As far as I know she only had 1 child. That is me Misty Williams. I am looking for her because no one has seen her in over 23 years. I have only met her once but she hasn't even had contact with her family. Her and my dad divorced when I was 2 years old and my dad raised me. I just want to find her to see if there is something I can do to help her. I'm afraid she may be involved in drugs. I hope this helps. Oh one other thing. Her birth name was Lynda Kimberlin. She used to be in the music business and changed her name to Wendy Golightly. I'm not sure if she changed it legally or not. I just know that was the name she went by. As for the 2 addresses that were provided above by Susan.. neither of those are her. From what I know she seems to stay in the CA area. I have a couple of social security numbers that I think may be here and I also have a DL number. I don't think she has a license anymore (suspended) but I do have it. I'm jsut not sure if it's still good. Anxious to hear back. Thx so much for reading!

Old 10-18-2008, 05:01 PM

Don't post the Social Security numbers or drivers numbers. However, you can take the Social Security number and check the Social Security Death Index yourself. Go here:
Social Security Death Index Interactive Search
and put just her Social Security number in. That way, no matter what name she was using, you will still see if she is there.

Old 10-18-2008, 05:08 PM

By putting in just her first name, Lynda, and the date of birth you gave, 10/1/53, I did find a Lynda W Rosenberg, age 55, in Orange, CA.
Go here and look at #21. I like this site because you can check by just first name and date of birth.
MelissaData.com | People Summary

Old 10-18-2008, 05:24 PM

1,387 posts, read 3,033,274 times
I found her using the name Lynda W. Rosenberg in Orange, CA. Using that information, I found a Lynda K. Rosenberg who married Eric Mueller in NV, but resides in CA. It has her age at 59. But many times the ages are wrong. This showed her living in Rocklin, CA.
Lynda Mueller
MERIDIAN
ROCKLIN, CA 95765
Phone Unpublished

When I searched Wendy Golightly...I found Wendy L. Golightly is has no current listings but shows that she was known to have lived in Riverside and Rocklin. It also appears she has unclaimed funds from the state of CA. Altho, she appears to be connected to James and Mendy Golightly.

Have you thought about contacting Herbert? It also appears he has a son David, age 33.

Old 10-18-2008, 05:39 PM

Although California does not post their inmates online, they do give information on how to find if someone is incarcerated in the state correctional system. You said you were afraid she was on drugs and could be in trouble. Might be a place to look:
Identification Unit/Inmate Locator (http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Reports_Research/Inmate_Locator.html - broken link)
You also would want to ask if they handle only current incarcerations or if they will provide information on previous incarcerations. You might also want to ask if they cover just inmates or also parole and probation. If they don't handle the latter, you could ask where to find that information. If she has gotten into trouble with drugs, then sooner or later she may get into trouble with the law and you can track her that way.

Old 10-18-2008, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelingal2 View Post
I found her using the name Lynda W. Rosenberg in Orange, CA. Using that information, I found a Lynda K. Rosenberg who married Eric Mueller in NV, but resides in CA. It has her age at 59. But many times the ages are wrong. This showed her living in Rocklin, CA.
Lynda Mueller
MERIDIAN
ROCKLIN, CA 95765
Phone Unpublished

When I searched Wendy Golightly...I found Wendy L. Golightly is has no current listings but shows that she was known to have lived in Riverside and Rocklin. It also appears she has unclaimed funds from the state of CA. Altho, she appears to be connected to James and Mendy Golightly.

Have you thought about contacting Herbert? It also appears he has a son David, age 33.
For the longest time I thought this WAS her but this women's name is Lynda Kay from what I can tell. As far as I can see this is not my mom.

As for Herbert he passed away several years ago. He was much older than she. Thanks so much for all of your information though. This "James and Mendy Golightly" I have no idea who they are, because Golightly is not her given name it was just a "stage name" she picked up when she used to sing. I guess she never went back to her old name. I know I got a police record once that "Wendy Golightly" was listed as her alias.....

Hope this helps!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search