U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2006, 02:00 PM

61 posts, read 249,942 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I am just curious of any old friends I have had when I was a child in Kenosha, Wisconsin. I moved a lot but I remember a Natalie Castoblie (spelling) around 1987 in the Jefferson Elementary area and then a lot from 1988 to 1993 in the Somer's District near Kenosha Gardens. They include Atiya Cole, Chrissy and Angela Pisula, Danielle Peterson, Liz (forgot the last name, who had a younger brother), Sarah Smith, Justin (who had a stuttering problem, nice guy, who later moved near Roosevelt and had two other brothers, a Brian and ah, geesh, I don't know the other, Christina Moses. I am also looking for information on several friends from Bullen Jr. High if they wish to speak to me. They include Sarah Sammons, Kristy Osius and Sheree Homer.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone knows of these kids who are now young adults. Unfortunately, I'm no longer in Wisconsin, as all but Natalie would have known we moved in the summer of 1993.

My name's Vicki and I have a sister who is a year yonger than me, Lori.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2007, 05:15 PM

2 posts, read 4,942 times
Red face Guess Who/??

[quote=Kicking4JC;19391]Hello,

I am just curious of any old friends I have had when I was a child in Kenosha, Wisconsin. I moved a lot but I remember a Natalie Castoblie (spelling) around 1987 in the Jefferson Elementary area and then a lot from 1988 to 1993 in the Somer's District near Kenosha Gardens. They include Atiya Cole, Chrissy and Angela Pisula, Danielle Peterson, Liz (forgot the last name, who had a younger brother), Sarah Smith, Justin (who had a stuttering problem, nice guy, who later moved near Roosevelt and had two other brothers, a Brian and ah, geesh, I don't know the other, Christina Moses. I am also looking for information on several friends from Bullen Jr. High if they wish to speak to me. They include Sarah Sammons, Kristy Osius and Sheree Homer.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone knows of these kids who are now young adults. Unfortunately, I'm no longer in Wisconsin, as all but Natalie would have known we moved in the summer of 1993.

My name's Vicki and I have a sister who is a year yonger than me, Lori.[/

Hey Girl, It's been a very long time since I've heard from you. I have a myspace page. The address is cmpisula@yahoo.com. So how's it going? Good here. My son Zachary is almost 8years old. Going into the 2nd grade. Just moved into a house with my boyfriend. My phone number is 262-697-5637. Call me

Old 09-02-2007, 05:17 PM

2 posts, read 4,942 times
Hey girl. It's been a long time. I have myspace now. Address is cmpisula@yahoo.com. Call me 262-697-5637

Old 07-19-2015, 07:39 PM

1,614 posts, read 1,216,599 times
Can't help you any as no where near your age or from Kenosha but my father and all his family was. Out of that large family and offspring there is only one left and they ate in Chicago. Do remember the few trips to Kenosha and grandpa would walk us around the corner to meat market and bakery. See where someone responded to you and happy for you as it may start a lot of catching up on old friendships and sharing of memories.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or