U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 02:37 AM

842 posts, read 1,979,661 times

Advertisements

Social Security Death Index Interactive Search

THOMAS GLOVER
BORN: 17 May 1928
DIED: 04 Dec 1997 (V)
LAST RESIDENCE: 33060 (Pompano Beach, Broward, FL)
SS# ISSUED IN: California

GO HERE:
MelissaData.com | People Summary

Could this have been Carol Glover Smith's Father, Clare her mother, Keith her brother?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2008, 09:43 AM

12 posts, read 21,785 times
yes i think that is her father i came across it when i was doing the searches on melissa data, but clare is not her mother, the information i already had said that her father had remarried and her mother moved back to england but i don't know her name or any information about her so i can't search for her.

and yes keith is her brother i knew she had a brother called keith and he was 55 so finding this information confirmed it for me that it the right person you found for me.

im not able to forward the info to you just yet from melissa data because my internet is down and im using my mother-in-laws computer at the minute. i have tried most of the phone numbers i got from there and most are now disconnected, i have not yet called Juanita Nickerson i was awaiting a reply to my email but so far i haven't had one so i think i will call at some point, i think we are 8 hours behind here so i have to work around the time differance so im not waking anyone up!

thanks again for your help i will see what other information i can find when i have access to my own computer again.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:13 PM

842 posts, read 1,979,661 times
The World Clock - Time Zones
This site should be able to help you with the time difference. It has cities across the world.

Old 12-28-2008, 01:26 AM

4,904 posts, read 6,119,429 times
I am in Lakeland, Florida, if I can follow up on a lead.

Old 01-07-2009, 08:29 PM

i have finally got my broadband up and running again! hope you all had a good christmas and new year. thanks for the offer of help annie.

well i haven't got much further with this obviously without my computer, i called Juanita Nickerson who was noted as a roomate to Carol and she had no idea who her or grant were, so she was maybe just a landlady renting out i dont know, i would have asked but she had difficulty understanding my yorkshire accent so i kept it short

i have emailed you the searches i did on mellisa data susan, hope you dont mind having a look when you have a moment. I'm not sure what else to look at really, i think shawna miller may be her sister as she also comes up as shawna smith so i have a telephone number to try for her but unfortunatly most of the information i seem to be getting is out of date most of the telephone numbers are inactive.

also i have a picture of carol and Grant but obviously it is 20 years old so would it be a bit overly optimistic of me to go posting that anywhere on here?

Old 01-09-2009, 04:08 PM

I have managed to get a phone number for keith (carols brother) from his ex-wife who i managed to find in florida, the number is still coming up on white pages as been correct when i do a reverse lookup but when i call it says the number has been disconnected, is the white pages the most up to date phone number database in the US? any idea if it could be the area code that has changed or anything?
the number is (815) 609-1422

thanks

Old 01-09-2009, 05:29 PM

1,830 posts, read 4,770,046 times
It comes up as DeDe Glover in Illinois. Is that what you got?

Old 01-09-2009, 06:28 PM

yes thats what i get its a relative of who i am looking for but the phone number is disconnected when i call it, how up to date is white pages?
nevermind, i will try writing a letter if i cant get a phone number.

Old 01-17-2009, 06:31 PM

1 posts, read 1,618 times
check your mail,im your Birth moms brother Tom,email goonard@yahoo.com If your Carols daughter,this is too good to be true! we are so looking forward to hearing from you.
Here is a better idea,your moms e-mail is sneakers694@hotmail.com She is thrilled to pieces.

Old 01-17-2009, 07:54 PM

I have sent an email to you Tom, i'm kind of in shock i cant stop shaking i can hardly type i was totally losing hope with this.

thanks so much to everyone on here for helping me out, especially Susan for starting it all off for me.

i thought it would be such an impossible task finding Carol that it never crossed my mind what i would say if i actually found her im totally lost for words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search