U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2008, 08:28 AM

1 posts, read 1,919 times

Advertisements

I apologize if this is NOT the correct place to post this thread... but I am looking for a soldier by the name of ABEL TERRAZAS, he was deployed to Iraq from Scholfield Barracks, HI. I am from CT and I "adopted" Abel through a website and I have not heard from him since June and I am trying to find out if he's ok! If anyone knows him, or has any idea how I can find out if he's ok... please let me know! I'd appreciate it. Thanks for reading this post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2009, 08:07 PM

1 posts, read 1,795 times
taurusbrat, abel is ok. he has just been really busy. just wanted you to know.

Old 09-16-2009, 04:09 PM

2 posts, read 3,040 times
Unhappy please help me contact abel terrazas

I have two sons with Abel terrazas, and he hasn't seen or talked to them since Easter. Before that, he had not had any contact with them for a little over a year or more. My kids, my family, and his family never hear from the man and worry over him. We NEED desperately to talk to him. His mother has a heart problem, and spends all of her time trying to figure out how to get in touch with him. Please have him call his wife at 480-985-3754. Our kids are suffering inside. They need to hear from their dad.

Old 09-16-2009, 04:48 PM

1,611 posts, read 1,948,987 times
Is this him?

Able M Terrazas

911 Fiesta St

Austin, TX 78702-3616

(512) 926-6612

Old 09-17-2009, 09:53 AM

534 posts, read 1,890,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strr01 View Post
I have two sons with Abel terrazas, and he hasn't seen or talked to them since Easter. Before that, he had not had any contact with them for a little over a year or more. My kids, my family, and his family never hear from the man and worry over him. We NEED desperately to talk to him. His mother has a heart problem, and spends all of her time trying to figure out how to get in touch with him. Please have him call his wife at 480-985-3754. Our kids are suffering inside. They need to hear from their dad.
I am curious, if you are his wife, then why are you not there in Hawaii with him? If he is deployed, his FRG (family readiness group) should have been given your contact information in order to give you updates on the deployment.

If he is not taking care of his family, there are easy enough ways to find out his unit and contact his chain of command. Also (and IMHO more appropriate), you could contact either the Chaplain for his unit or the Red Cross and ask them to do a wellness check.

Old 12-04-2009, 04:32 PM

2 posts, read 3,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattleite61 View Post
I am curious, if you are his wife, then why are you not there in Hawaii with him? If he is deployed, his FRG (family readiness group) should have been given your contact information in order to give you updates on the deployment.

If he is not taking care of his family, there are easy enough ways to find out his unit and contact his chain of command. Also (and IMHO more appropriate), you could contact either the Chaplain for his unit or the Red Cross and ask them to do a wellness check.

My name is Destiny Terrazas, and we have been seperated for some time. He has a new family, and I've moved on, as well. We will remain forever friends, but I think his new old lady won't let him see me or his boys. He never calls, or visits them. Ours kids are Bailey and Eli. I was just hoping to get his email if possible, so that his kids can have a way to communicate with him, if anything. We( his mom Carmen, and my kids, and myself) all worry over Abel, and I just want my kids to have some form of a father.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:13 PM

534 posts, read 1,890,487 times
Army email addresses are normally firstname.lastname @us.army.mil

Sometimes they stick a middle intitial or something else in there if the name is a common one, but his is not common, so that should work!

Old 01-09-2010, 12:31 PM

1 posts, read 1,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strr01 View Post
Hey Destiny, I can't belive I found you, Its ME Frank Aguilar, Abel's friend from MCI, remember me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or